MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if anyone reported this but sending pictures from gallery via innbox is not working.
Never mind. Had to enter innbox first and attach picture, got asked to give innbox nececery permision, works fine now.

Hi all,

Sorry by advance if this was posted already but I don't find anything related.

I'm on MI5 and since I updated from 6.12.29 to 7.1.5 (basically from Marshmallow to Nougat), I have some huge slowness issue after a while, that is still present in this relead. I have to reboot to fix this but it comes back at some point.
Usually, issues are when using asynchronous search engine which display result as I write, or applications where I have to scroll (Google Inbox, Chrome, or even the Settings menu).

Do someone have any information about this ?
I never tried to wipe dalvik/cache when updating, maybe I should give it a try ?

Thank you, and thanks for the work done here !

On my Redmi note 3 pro, my mi band works with everything except messages... It sounds like a permission problem for me, even though i've enabled them all... I can't get the message notification and the text. But if i place the message app on the notifications e receive the notification. Anyone?

. I can't get the message notification and the text. But if i place the message app on the notifications e receive the notification. Anyone?
I can't get any notification on my Android Wear (Zenwatch 1) either, I already reset and synchronised my smartwatch with Android Wear app a couple of times... no phone call, e-mail, or any other notifications reaches my smartwatch anymore.

I can't get any notification on my Android Wear (Zenwatch 1) either, I already reset and synchronised my smartwatch with Android Wear app a couple of times... no phone call, e-mail, or any other notifications reaches my smartwatch anymore.
No problem for me on ZenWatch 3... allow autostart to Android Wear app and lock it in the RAM + exclude from battery saver...

Is there any way to change default opening tab in file explorer? I don't want it to open in recent files tab. Instead it could be opened either in storage or in categories tab like before.

I'm sorry for asking again, but still i cannot see the 7.1.20 version for the Mi Mix... There a reason why?

No problem for me on ZenWatch 3... allow autostart to Android Wear app and lock it in the RAM + exclude from battery saver...
I disabled Amplify and Greenify battery savers in Xposed and rebooted.. that solved it.. I got back notifications... not sure if a simple reboot would have also helped (should have done that first).

Just a little suggestion: If enabled: Lock home screen layout, why Quick Ball is not locked?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Anyone found a way to solve the exchange problem?
I need it to work but have not found a way to get it to work.

Mi5s battery drain faster than on previous build this is after 3 days use on previous build SOT was always above 7 hours now with same use is 6....
Rom 7.1.20...

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Redmi pro, using 7,19. Stock camera app doesn't zoom. You can't attach images and send in whatsapp it crashes. Are these known?

Thanks a lot! I have flashed it and it's without bootloops. Unfortunately I had to wipe user data because this "damn" encryption didn't allow me to access my internal storage. Is there a way to avoid it? Couldn't find any solution.

Do I have to (I assume) flash "lazyflasher" every time I want to update my ROM - so Dev 7.1.19 -> TWRP --> flash 7.1.20 then flash "lazyflasher" and wipe cache/dalvik and reboot?

Allright. But what if I would like to flash the latest xiaomi.eu ROM now?
TWRP -> Wipe cache/user data/dalvik cache? then flash the latest Xiaomi.EU ROM and that's it? Without flashing "lazy flasher" - because it's in the zip file and without rooting again (because it's in the zip file also). Am I right?

Thanks a lot for your help!
install via adb sideload if you can't access the storage. once you are on eu rom theres no need to wipe anything.

Reactions: pendrago
Yes or use a TWRP that has it included!
"Lazyflasher" is not required on xiaomi.eu roms, only needed for official roms.

That solves my issue. Thanks a lot!

Yes, ZCX-TWRP fixes that Problem.

That looks like a good alternative. Will it collide with Xiaomi.EU ROM ? I mean the patch for TWRP is included in Xiaomi.EU ROM, so after I flash the ROM via ZCX-TWRP will the ROM overwrite this patch included in ZCX-TWRP - won't there be any compatibility issues?

BTW! Thanks for your answer!

install via adb sideload if you can't access the storage. once you are on eu rom theres no need to wipe anything.

Allright. Just to be 100 % sure. Before I move on from Global Beta Dev 7.1.19 to Xiaomi.EU 7.1.20 what do I have to wipe excactly? Should I just perform a factory reset like TWRP suggests?

"If you are switching ROMs (changing from one ROM to a completely different one) then you should perform a factory reset. A factory reset wipes data and cache (which includes dalvik cache). A factory reset will also wipe sd-ext and android_secure if your device has those items. 99% of the time, this is all that you need to wipe and you only need to do it once, not three times as some people would lead you to believe."

BTW! Thanks everyone for your replies!

The reason is that the version is 7.1.19 and not 7.1.20
Thanks for your response, but I don't understand what you mean; have you tried to download the latest China Developer Version for the Mi Mix from the official site?

Maybe I'm wrong, but from the file name (lithium_images_7.1.20_20170120.0000.00_6.0_cn_3e8255257e) it seems that the latest version is 7.1.20.

Last edited:
Has anyone got SnapChat working on the latest xiaomi.eu build? I don't have xsposed or root but I still can't login.

Status
Not open for further replies.