MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you I'm having connectivity problems on my Redmi note 4 since 7.1.12.
Specifically I am always now connected to 3G instead of 4G & it's draining the battery quite significantly.
Are your problems similar?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Yes, actually I think that was a problem in my batery since 7.1.5, and in 7.1.12 the problem get worse, so I guess I will wait a little bit to update again

on my Mi5s when the volume rings it starts from low volume and increases as time passes and i can't seem to find that option anywhere

Any ideas, suggestions please? On Redmi Pro...
9dc8bd556b4d59a7f8c84a7ffd961326.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
I have same problem

on my Mi5s when the volume rings it starts from low volume and increases as time passes and i can't seem to find that option anywhere
Sorry for ask but my Mi5s used is miui 8 6.12.29 dev. Now i down and install 7.1.19, after reboot my Mi5s still show is Miui 8 6.12.29. Is that normal or bug, plz help me, this is first time i update on Mi5s so very confused!!
P/s: security code is: 2017-01-01

Sorry for ask but my Mi5s used is miui 8 6.12.29 dev. Now i down and install 7.1.19, after reboot my Mi5s still show is Miui 8 6.12.29. Is that normal or bug, plz help me, this is first time i update on Mi5s so very confused!!
P/s: security code is: 2017-01-01
Did you flash with TWRP?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, [Redmi 4 Prime] [HM4PRO]

I had flash with miflash(Fastboot miui 8 7.1.5 dev) and then twrp and (miui 8 7.1.5 dev xiaomi.eu ROM).

Now to update to latest 7.1.19.

Do i need to do all steps with miflash ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

@ingbrzy

Hi guys, [Redmi 4 Prime] [HM4PRO]

I had flash with miflash(Fastboot miui 8 7.1.5 dev) and then twrp and (miui 8 7.1.5 dev xiaomi.eu ROM).

Now to update to latest 7.1.19.

Do i need to do all steps with miflash ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

@ingbrzy
Read OP

~Tapatalk Mi5~

sory for late, answer is NO, i use Updater - menu (...) - Select installation package - reboot. So if i use TWRP i will lose data?
You must use TWRP for install the package, only wipe dalvik and cache, with this metod dont lose data.

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

[Mi5 128/4GB] MIUI 8.2_7.1.19
Notifications LED functionality has changed with this update - the LED will only light when the screen is asleep for notifications, messages and calls, but will always be on for charge (green), except when the screen is asleep and there is a notification, call or message LED.

What is the "designed" behaviour of the LED logic? @ingbrzy

Is it possible to have the notifications, messages and calls LED's turn on when the screen is on (as in previous releases)?

My default settings are:
Light up when charging: "ON"
Pulse Notification light: "ON"
Notifications Light Colour: "Blue"
Calls Light Colour: "Red"
Messages Light Colour: "Cyan"

Cheers,
GM.

This version runs very stable on my Redmi 4 pro.
Only issue i have is to import birthdays from contacts into calendar. In the contacts I see the right date an when I choose to import them the app set wrong dates. For example: A contact has his birthday on 3. March 75. When I import this one now is shown with birthdate 23. July 8.
Could anyone help me, to solve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.