MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
also,
d94e734d6a53508664c7107c6d663d14.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk
I think it depends on which device, some say it works others not.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I think it depends on which device, some say it works others not.

maybe it would work on my device since i made that thread in the 3S/3X section

can u explain please

Sorry that's all I know, there's a thread around here somewhere I'll see if I can find it.
Anyway it's good practice to backup in TWRP before flashing anything IMO.

Sorry that's all I know, there's a thread around here somewhere I'll see if I can find it.
Anyway it's good practice to backup in TWRP before flashing anything IMO.

okay then,thanks for the heads up

Hey, I can't root MIUI 7.1.20. I'm using Mi5, when I install and reboot SuperSU, boom, bootloop. Device is encrypted.

Have you an old version of "systemless Xposed" installed by any chance? Or have you used "Suhide"?
As of this years release, they have November security patches that can cause conflicts.

Mi5 is on Nougat now, so old installs of xposed will also conflict because there is no xposed for nougat.

If you updated from an older version, pre-nougat did you follow the update procedure in first post?

Reactions: Orçun Altundağ
I experience random reboots in Facebook and YouTube app sometimes. Device is Redmi Pro on 7.1.19 xiaomi.eu ROM. I tried to change to stable but same thing happens from time to time.. anyone else experience something similiar? Thank you im advance..

Poslano sa mog Redmi Pro koristeći Tapatalk

Have you an old version of "systemless Xposed" installed by any chance? Or have you used "Suhide"?
As of this years release, they have November security patches that can cause conflicts.

Mi5 is on Nougat now, so old installs of xposed will also conflict because there is no xposed for nougat.

If you updated from an older version, pre-nougat did you follow the update procedure in first post?
Nope, I didn't installed Xposed before. I'm on 7.1.5, and SuperSU works fine, when I update to 7.1.20, and install(flash) SuperSU again, my device bootloops. So, I can't root 7.1.20

yes you can install via updater app.. of course unlocked bootloader and TWRP installed required...
haha okay,so many people on the forums said that it cant be updated that so i got confused.

By the way, the rn4 has all Bosch sensors inside, do all Redmi notes have those same sensors?

By the way, the rn4 has all Bosch sensors inside, do all Redmi notes have those same sensors?

Probably better asked in the Redmi Note 4 thread.

Hi guys am i the only one with redmi note 2 that suffers of lags during the writing?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Trying to flash my Redmi Note 3 Pro (successfully Unlocked bootloader) from xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V7.5.1.0.LHOCNDE_v7-5.1 to
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V8.1.1.0.MHOCNDI_v8-6.0.

Using TWRP, cleared everything but the SD card where I put the new v8.1.1.0 ROM on. The Installation finished without errors.

MIUI v8.1.1.0 booted up, asked for language (choose German), asked for WLAN (entered credentials and successfully connected to my WLAN). In the next step it tried to sign in to my MI.com-Account, which failed.

The error message says "Couldn't check find device status" and I'm left with the options "back" and "try again".

Doesn't matter how often I try again or go back, I always end up stuck at this point "Couldn't check find device status".

What I did:
- Downloaded the archive again
- Compared checksums

All fine, I just don't understand the error message.

Please help, looking forward for every tiny clue to solve this, because I love the combination of that phone and MIUI.

As far as I have been able to figure out, I have deleted too much with TWRP before flashing the first time. I deleted everything but the SD Card. Next time I'll only delete cache and dalvik.

Solved this by flashing a Global Stable ROM in fastboot mode, which seemed to repair things. Then booted into recovery mode TWRP and flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_V8.1.1.0.MHOCNDI_v8-6.0.

Works like a charm!

Thank you all for your excellent work on my favorite ROM!

Reactions: ToanLuong
Status
Not open for further replies.