MIUI 8.2 7.1.19/20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can update right away. It's just that it's 2017 now hence the 7 in the version.

Hi! I just downloaded and installed this rom with TWRP (3.0.2.0). Now it seems to take A LONG time for the first reboot. Are you sure it was OK to update right away from weekly 6.12.29?
It has been loading for 10+ minutes now, just showing the MI logotype and the three dots below loading.

Hi! I just downloaded and installed this rom with TWRP (3.0.2.0). Now it seems to take A LONG time for the first reboot. Are you sure it was OK to update right away from weekly 6.12.29?
It has been loading for 10+ minutes now, just showing the MI logotype and the three dots below loading.
The first time you flash with twrp may take 20 minutes or half an hour

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk

My calendar went crazy on Mi5 after updating to 7.1.19/20. Birthdays from the contacts are shown incorrectly in cal. Is there any idea how to fix?
My contacts went crazy too... dates are 3 to 6 months wrong

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: BoRoVic
On Mi Note Pro Volte is not working.Please solve that in the next build.Version i am using: 8.1.4.0 Stable.

The first time you flash with twrp may take 20 minutes or half an hour

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk

Now it has been loading for 1+ hour, nothing seems to happen. Mi logo on black screen and nothing happens...
Bricket?

For mi device there are 7.1.19. and 7.1.20. Which is difference between them? I am on 19, should i flash 20 or wait next release?

Now it has been loading for 1+ hour, nothing seems to happen. Mi logo on black screen and nothing happens...
Bricket?
Did you take a backup with TWRP before you flashed this one?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

i got a problem with 7.1.20, fingerprint acts like the power button. When I accidentally touch it, it opens the power menu

Hi,

I have a problem installing it. When I'm trying, the process stop at: "package extract file took 00s" and nothing more happens. I have waited for 20 minutes but nothing. Checksum is ok. I come from Lineage OS. Where could be the problem?
PD: I have Mi5

Bricket?
Just boot into recovery and flash it again but before that turn off in the twrp recovery menu the sreensaver (screen timeout ) function its a strange bug that happens just exactly when the flashing completes it turns the screen off and restarts phone a milisecond before the flashing ends and you stuck on the black mi logo.

Last edited by a moderator:
When is the redmi note 2 getting a new update and done with testing? And is the redmi note 2 android 6.0?

Mi Note PRO. Do you remember for how long we had to wait for Android 5.1? Oh yeah, exactly, very very long. And Android 6? Our device with non-Chinese ROM has never had this version of Android. And let's remind that Android 6 is now quite old os and nearly all modern phones have it. Now they suspended Mi Note PRO for absolutely incredible long time from updates saying that they have to prepare the Android 7 update. It is not that difficult to count one and one. This update will be perhaps ready when brand new version of Android 8 will be on the market. Sorry, 1 year after this new version of Android. I know, these people do it for free, we should be thank full etc... And who says we are not? But if anybody offers to do that for others than it should be clear it is some kind of responsibility and such a person must count with complaints as well. I was reading a lot of threads of various themes on this website and than I went to the xiaomi.cz (the Czech version of the same website). I was absolutely shocked how people are scared to ask something or complain about something and then I just complained about something on Czech xiaomi site. I couldn't believe how some moderators are cheeky to people, especially some member Jenicekk. So cheeky man! And after that I realized all of that is not worthy. There are better phones on the market than xiaomi, with great updates, no problems, no locked boot loader... It is clear that Android 6, never mind 7 for God sake, will not be for my device any sooner than 5 or 6 years in here so what? I bought expensive phone and now I should beg somebody like: please, please, would you be so kind and do the update for me, because I would love to see how that kind of Android works? And who am I? Beggar or user? And to be honest. Better than this is just swap to the Chinese Rom with locked boot loader and to have updated phone than to wait for some cheeky responses of Mr. Amazing Jenicekk. And probably the best is to sell this phone and never ever bye anything from Xiaomi..... Beg for update... God! Never seen something like this!!

Mi Note PRO. Do you remember for how long we had to wait for Android 5.1? Oh yeah, exactly, very very long. And Android 6? Our device with non-Chinese ROM has never had this version of Android. And let's remind that Android 6 is now quite old os and nearly all modern phones have it. Now they suspended Mi Note PRO for absolutely incredible long time from updates saying that they have to prepare the Android 7 update. It is not that difficult to count one and one....

I do not understand you story. You mad at Xiaomi or at Xiaomi.eu?
From all the China-phones that I know, Xiaomi is the only one with regular updates (per week even). Their security and functionality improvements go on every week. No one needs to beg for an update, it's coming weekly. Android versions are always a big think for phone companies. Samsung rarely changes Android versions for their devices, same for Huawei, HTC, Sony and all the others. Ever tried a Ecoo, iOcean, iNew or another random Chinese brand? Those companies aren't well known for they updates..

Although I also realy want a new Android because..new, I also understand that that changes a lot in the environment and requires a lot of testing (=money). I till now I am fine with the update-process they have now.

Whenever I see people ask questions and get cheeky of bullshit answers here on this forum, they get these bullshit answers because of the following:
- no own effort before posting (how to root redmi 4?)
- answer to their question is in the first post (where's redmi 4 rom?)
- question already asked a million times, with same amount of answers. (Does OTA work?)
- Wrong forum (please fix bug with touch screen on Redmi 4)

Xiaomi.eu just translates and Westernizes the ROM. It's like a professional hobby group. Nothing more. There is no responsibility in that, ever. If they all quit tomorrow and close the website we can only be thankful for the time it did work.

Everything about the updates, Android version, should all be directed to the official MIUI-forums.

Hi, sorry if wrong thread
I just want asking, if this build support on OnePlus 3?
Cause i found only build MIUI 8 v6.10.20 also 8.1.1 Global ROM ( 8.1.1 i dont know if can flash to OP3 or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.