MIUI 9 7.10.12/13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gallery problem of Mi2s. Gallery hanged frequently. It hanged whenever I'm sliding photos. and unfortunately stopped. This is so much disgusting. How can I fix this? plz help

It's a white led not RGB. You shouldn't expect a software solution
I think you are wrong. White is combination of red, green and blue. Now, redmi 4x is able to reproduce violet, yellow, cyan and white. All those colours are combination of RGB.

Someone wrote accuracy location depends on what navigation app do you use. Google maps is ok, Yandex Navi is bad. It is so selectively:D
Gmaps=OK
Ingress, pokemongo, waze, Androits = Not ok with High Accuracy, OK with Device Only

Black screen on boot on Redmi Note 3 Pro.. Downgraded to first MIUI 9 rom available.. Does someone have a solution?

@ingbrzy @graw2
Does anybody know how to get rid of these built-in chinese shortcuts in stock Mi Browser? Mi 5c here, browser version 9.2.6...
I've tried clearing app data but they come back every time, looks like they're hard coded. Is there an alternative APK?
FE5dPnQ.png

Last edited:
Redmi 4 Prime... so far... so good. Great rom. Thank you.
Just one thing, please disable google analytics from roms.

Regards

Xposed Instaler and Xposes Framework what version that running/compatible with this ROM? Is xposed installer 8.7.1 from solarwarez can running in this ROM? Thanks.

What was ROM install before? I can gess that Global Stable so to install any developers ROM you need to use special TWRP: ZCX-TWR-3.0.2-X-MI5-Gemini it allows don't lose modem
No actuali
What was ROM install before? I can gess that Global Stable so to install any developers ROM you need to use special TWRP: ZCX-TWR-3.0.2-X-MI5-Gemini it allows don't lose modem
Data mobile doesnt work on mi5, back to 7.9.14, since this version the data is not working on next releases.
I hope this issue will be fixed soon.
Otherwise, good work
Same here!

Status
Not open for further replies.