MIUI 9 7.10.12/13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I return the "System" or "Speacker" item?
Now only Mute and Mic.
Redmi note 4(Snap)
5658f84f-cd1b-41e3-b978-ec5bff14b2e1.png

Yes. Works fine :)
How's the battery life?
I received my phone Friday and applied for unlocking the bootloader and when I received the confirmation from Xiaomi I tried the unlocking but got a error at 99% and then displayed 78h does that mean I have to wait 78h before unlocking?

PS: Sorry for asking here but I though it was better than starting a new post just to ask this...

When can we expect a stable version of miui 9 for redmi pro? I mean aproxemetly saying? Can someone tell me please I want to go to miui 9 so hard but i will be on buisness trip so i cant afford myself to have unstable rom at the moment

I don't like the wifi indicator is moving constantly from left to right.

Is there a way to disable the network traffic indicators for wifi?

I have tried to downgrade to the previous rom but I got some errors (android.process.acore), so now I am back to the newest rom, without any errors. Except these anoying little arrow indicators (to my opinion :)) that moves the wifi indicator from left to right.

I hope anyone has a solution to disable those little arrows? I would apriciate that...
That's weird. For me the indicators don't move. I didn't find any way to disable them yet

When can we expect a stable version of miui 9 for redmi pro? I mean aproxemetly saying? Can someone tell me please I want to go to miui 9 so hard but i will be on buisness trip so i cant afford myself to have unstable rom at the moment
The main rule for waiting is simply to believe;)

I think I will stay with the previous rom,not bad for the old rn2
f0a86453bda177a470f43b060fbb28ce.jpg
9d319ce26950d31b4447773b207c3b31.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: vageloudakis
How's the battery life?
I received my phone Friday and applied for unlocking the bootloader and when I received the confirmation from Xiaomi I tried the unlocking but got a error at 99% and then displayed 78h does that mean I have to wait 78h before unlocking?

PS: Sorry for asking here but I though it was better than starting a new post just to ask this...
Don't know. Got mine unlocked from Geekbuying. Battery life is OK. 2-3 days of normal usage.

How's the battery life?

Yes, that's the amount of time you'll need to wait before actually being able to unlock your bootloader, 3 days and you'll be ready to rock :)

I think I will stay with the previous rom,not bad for the old rn2
f0a86453bda177a470f43b060fbb28ce.jpg
9d319ce26950d31b4447773b207c3b31.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
και σε μενα νοτε 4χ καλυτερα ηταν με την προτελευταια ρομ!Ελλαδαρα μονο!

same here...battery was better with last version. note 4x

Reactions: spdiv1972
I think you are wrong. White is combination of red, green and blue. Now, redmi 4x is able to reproduce violet, yellow, cyan and white. All those colours are combination of RGB.

I knew that Redmi 4x, just as Mi6 and last Xiaomi phones feature white only LED (like Motorola E, to say a name). Mi6 owners confirmed that

Status
Not open for further replies.