MIUI 9 7.10.12/13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanya you can dirty flash, in most happens, it is enough but to be sure after that you'll have no problems, clean flash will better. Please don't forget to make backup by TWRP at least your data:D
Oh, so this is down to the manufacturers themselves. So they don't want the info to be saved. Ok.
Not sure why they don't want to have this feature enabled for their apps.
Is there a way to go around it?

Also, after a clean install, I still have the same 100% of the time awake in the battery consumption.
Remdi Pro X20 3GB 32GB

Hi! thanks great work!
with this version I have a only problem. Internet without wifi not working. :( my model movil is MI5
How did you define this? The internet on my MI5 works properly. Be sure the mobile data is switched on.

Hi, i try to download OTA, but it doesn't complete the downloading, and shows the error "MD5 doesn't match", it's a MI4c 2/16 and i'm using the 7.9.21 without any problems so far (except by the auto bright).
If i download this from the links posted, will i have to wipe all clean and then install? or just select the update package in the xiaomi updater?
Thank you

I'm running the latest Xiaomi.eu version on my Mi6.
Android Pay app is working and I can add cards to it.
But the payment itself on the terminals are not working. (tested in several stores)
I think it's software related with xiaomi and Android Pay.

Can anyone confirm this?
Xiaomi Mi6 with Xiaomi.eu version and KBC bank (Belgium)

Oh, so this is down to the manufacturers themselves. So they don't want the info to be saved. Ok.
Not sure why they don't want to have this feature enabled for their apps.
Is there a way to go around it?

Also, after a clean install, I still have the same 100% of the time awake in the battery consumption.
Remdi Pro X20 3GB 32GB
This is a difficult question, some kind of legal casuistry:D

Reactions: HidRo
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 todo bien con ROM solo el clima GPS no funciona, no puede encontrar la ciudad donde vivo.

Xiaomi Mi Max 2 all good with ROM only weather GPS does not work, can not find the city where I live

Hey guys, great job.
I stumbled upon an option to change home screen grid size.. 4*6, 5*5, 5*6 etc..
But for some reason I can't seem to find the option again..
Can anyone help me out??

Hi,

I have a Xiaomi hybrid headphones and the buttons included to control volume and tracks does nothing with this ROM. Also when trying to assign buttons from the headphone settings no button press is detected.

Can someone test some Xiaomi headphones? I am using a Mi5s.

I'm running the latest Xiaomi.eu version on my Mi6.
Android Pay app is working and I can add cards to it.
But the payment itself on the terminals are not working. (tested in several stores)
I think it's software related with xiaomi and Android Pay.

Can anyone confirm this?
Xiaomi Mi6 with Xiaomi.eu version and KBC bank (Belgium)
You need to change "Secure element position" from "Use HCE Wallet" to "Use SIM Wallet" (Setting-More-Secure element position)

Reactions: fryeBE
Hi,

I have a Xiaomi hybrid headphones and the buttons included to control volume and tracks does nothing with this ROM. Also when trying to assign buttons from the headphone settings no button press is detected.

Can someone test some Xiaomi headphones? I am using a Mi5s.
I use same headphones. Everything is ok (Setting-Additional setting-Headphones & audio effect-Headphone remote buttons)

Good luck and don't forget when you upgrade your ROM after that just switch off and switch on "NFC"

Ok... You know what the difference is between HCE and SIM wallet?
On the tutorials on Xiaomi forums it said that it allways need to be HCE.

EDIT: Just tested this on the vending machine at work and it is working now!
Thank you man!

Last edited:

Attachments

• latte.png
    latte.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 320
Double tap to wake is working,after you turn off and on(settings>screen/display)! Widget for battery life?You can see the % through security app,or you can downoad an app on the Play Store that contains a widget?!
375f1272455df3ffdc086799df0ac0dd.jpg
b17f52c6dcbbaded743d6097aea50d25.jpg
7970cca988cbc25ff2c553da248c090f.jpg
8da483b08c1edcd10c4efa1abbfe0b0d.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk
Thanks you very much for double tap

and for the short cut of battery is on the top of the screen (sorry forfrench :) )

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-16-15-24-02-649_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-16-15-24-02-649_com.miui.home.png
    162.5 KB · Views: 282
Thanks to ErazorDJ In the HTC forum the mobile data problem is resolved at least in Spain, Just change the MVNO type to IMSI in the Access point and thats it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-16-16-41-25-241_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-16-16-41-25-241_com.android.settings.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
i find a screen in english the shortcut battery

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-26-11-57-58_com.miui_.home_.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-26-11-57-58_com.miui_.home_.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 480
Finally got my RedMI Note 4X led customisation working with Light Flow Lite in this MIUI 9 version. Just with this version, Light Flow legacy version isn't working. Led Blinker is not working either, both lite and pro versions.

Trying it on Redmi Pro (HMPro).

The Gallery won't open, just crashes, with message "Unfortunately, Gallery has stopped."

Good job!
Mi 5s plus,I haven't updated from 7.8.24.
This update seems to be the best MIUI 9 for this device.No FC's,sound is ok,and,maybe is to early to say,but battery is improved.With my pattern of usage,before I've reached 6,maybe 6 and1/2 hours of sot,on mobile data most of the time.At home,in weekends with strong wifi signal the sot was 7 and1/2 hours to 8
Today,in this moment I have 44/100 battery remaining,and I have 4h30min sot.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.