MIUI 9 7.10.19

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, in my Mi Mix 2 the rom works perfect, the only thing I do not see is in the bluetooth options I can not put my device in hidden mode, all the time is displayed to all devices.
So it is since long time.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Hey guys.

My Mi Mix 1 is running MIUI 8.3 Version 7.3.30.
Its an quite old version and I just want to ask if I still can download it, flash it with my recovery and done or is there anything important ?

And than in TWRP Recovery 3.0.2 RC2 my Touch does not work ?!
How can I update now ?

If there is any option without computer, I would prefer it, because I have just Mac at the moment ^^

Hey guys.

My Mi Mix 1 is running MIUI 8.3 Version 7.3.30.
Its an quite old version and I just want to ask if I still can download it, flash it with my recovery and done or is there anything important ?

And than in TWRP Recovery 3.0.2 RC2 my Touch does not work ?!
How can I update now ?

If there is any option without computer, I would prefer it, because I have just Mac at the moment ^^

Flash TWRP with this version, touchscreen works after on Mi MIX: http://en.miui.com/thread-500625-1-1.html

You're welcome :)

Ok, your device is performing well. My Mi4w is excellent! This is my cpu monitor for the last night. If your is untouched by other tweaks post screenshot of what you have for the cpu so we have perception of well. Miui9 is best, after I had experience with fixes that turn 4 cores online, and yes battery life is great and unchanged. But Miui alone don't offer this experience.
Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
I`m sorry but not interested in installing apps for monitoring something as I don`t have problems with my device. It`s just my opinion about my device`s performance. It`s btw Mi4 LTE-CU variant with only 2 gb ram, maybe there are differences with Mi4w

Thx for the quick reply and sorry for the noob question, but is there any chance to flash the new recovery without computer ?
Like mentioned I just have a mac book pro without windows
Yes.Just use flashify on Play store

Reactions: HTCCTH
I`m sorry but not interested in installing apps for monitoring something as I don`t have problems with my device. It`s just my opinion about my device`s performance. It`s btw Mi4 LTE-CU variant with only 2 gb ram, maybe there are differences with Mi4w
This install is not for monitoring, it is about installing a fix to a problem that causes the device to underperform

Reactions: mnikolce
hello, before the Mega app worked, enabling the documents app let you select the camera folder in external storage, now only lets choose internal. if you try to choose external the app closes, something fails.

Redmi 3 pro

Do someone have info about getting android 7.1 on Mi5 in near future? Tnx in advance..

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Urjua
no one use mi cloud?
pleace check, me only or anyone else have problem syncing to mi cloud

hello
i have some probleme with GPS locking in my car , it take a very very long time before locking the satelite , i don t have this problem before
i find satelite with gps status but locking is also late.
perhaps outside it is quicker , but i prefere to have sygic or maps in my car ?
what happen , did you change something ??

Very stable rom , came from global.beta . Thanks for good work .

A question is , after upgrading to android 7 roms (global stable 8.5.40 , global beta 7.10.19 , xiaomi.eu 7.10.19) network signal is lower compared to android 6 roms. Can we flash older roms radio firmwares , is there such a way ?

Status
Not open for further replies.