MIUI 9 7.10.26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GMS FC.. but I dont see a reason why.. did you wipe your user data in TWRP after stable rom install?
Of course, if this action to be undone I would have a boot loop. I did everything, all of the wipes and format data.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Any workaround for the problem with Telegram on R4X that no notifcation sounds are played?
Also the multi-color LED not working :(

I dont recommended 7.11.2 China dev, because app Weather show allways " couldnt connect to network" and we cant refresh our weather, clean cache app, wipe dalvik and cache in twrp dont help too.

After installation to 7.11.2 my mix Theme. ( default + my wallpaper, my font, icon limitless) restart to default all. After that i cant choose any components example font 3 party, work only theme and all default, we cant choose ours theme....
Miui theme editor dont work/help too

I dont recommended 7.11.2 China dev, because app Weather show allways " couldnt connect to network" and we cant refresh our weather, clean cache app, wipe dalvik and cache in twrp dont help too.

After installation to 7.11.2 my mix Theme. ( default + my wallpaper, my font, icon limitless) restart to default all. After that i cant choose any components example font 3 party, work only theme and all default, we cant choose ours theme....
Miui theme editor dont work/help too
Maybe it's relative to CN server, anyway no problem for me since I always delete weather app and use default stock theme.thanks for the information.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Same problem here.
All wiped and format, but I have crash anywhere, about 5 times at minute in Google apps, why?

Xiaomi MI6 last 9.0.3.0 stable has too many bugs.
1. Impossible to mark any notifications as UNIMPORTANT
2. Impossible to swipe right frome the home screen to join the page with shortcuts, like NOTES, STEPCOUNTER and any other.
3. Google settings availiable only from search in settings, there is no paragraph with GOOGLE name to enter GOOGLE settings.
4. So, is it possible to apply the standart font from China stable ROMS Mi lanting? It looks much more better than used font.
5. All the GOOGLE apps are so luggy, crashing too much. Gmail has no chance to be launched

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

If you read my posts u see got bugs in the stable rom. I need my device and the crashing apps daily so can't stay on a rom what is not stable.

Try Dev ROM, i've been using several xiaomi.eu MIUI 9 Dev ROM on Mi Max 2, no problem except that multiple notif icons for one app.

No FC, reboot, battery is good (21hr, i'm mostly on wifi).

Try Dev ROM, i've been using several xiaomi.eu MIUI 9 Dev ROM on Mi Max 2, no problem except that multiple notif icons for one app.

No I wait for stable eu rom thx for your suggestion.

You're spot on. Similar experience with my max 2 running 7.10.26 weekly, and the the best are no fc, no reboot, and passed safetynet tests good enough for use with online banking apps. Expecting more improvements for every iteration. Go, go, go... xiaomi.eu.

You're spot on. Similar experience with my max 2 running 7.10.26 weekly, and the the best are no fc, no reboot, and passed safetynet tests good enough for use with online banking apps. Expecting more improvements for every iteration. Go, go, go... xiaomi.eu.

Yeah, has been using dev roms for almost a year on some devices like Redmi Note 3 (flashed almost every week), Redmi Note 2 and now Mi Max 2 (flashed every week), I think dev Roms are better since bugs get fixed fast (weekly), no need to wait for months like stable, beside stable is not really stable anyway.

How about removing those chinese from the search bar in the gallery /
Spotted on Mi5 three roms back and still

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-10-09-15-12-10-276_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2017-10-09-15-12-10-276_com.miui.gallery.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 510

What are the main differences with the eu rom? Do you have chinese apps/bloatware becouse I dont like chinese bloatware/apps and dont want to see chinese alphabet. Is it stable enough to use it daily? current rom is xiaomi.eu 8.5.13.0 stable rom and my battery hold it sometimes for 3 days. Cam you tell me more about it?

What are the main differences with the eu rom? Do you have chinese apps/bloatware becouse I dont like chinese bloatware/apps and dont want to see chinese alphabet. Is it stable enough to use it daily? current rom is xiaomi.eu 8.5.13.0 stable rom and my battery hold it sometimes for 3 days. Cam you tell me more about it?

Read the 1st page of this ROM to understand what's in Xiaomi.EU ROMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.