MIUI 9 7.10.26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im back to the 19.10 release because of the notifications problem

Inviato dal mio MIX utilizzando Tapatalk

lets hope it will not relock bootloader on these devices... but should solve reboot to recovery issue on these devices..
For me it also made boot animation and boot audio appear again (I had some problem with them earlier). Thanks for the update.

Battery icon doesn't change to orange color when battery saver mode is enabled

Last edited:
Hello all , i have a MI5 Pro with MIUI 8.6 7.7.20 ( the last one ) , and i want to try this one. How can i upgrade that without TWRP ? ( i dont want to loose my DATA )

If you are using xiaomi.eu dev ROM 7.7.20 (MIUI 8.6), you won't have problem upgrading to xiaomi.eu Dev ROM 7.10.26 (MIUI 9), you can update via Updater app or boot to TWRP and flash the ROM (I like to flash ROM via TWRP then clear cache/dalvik before reboot, have been doing this way for a very long time, since MIUI 7 to MIUI 9, no problem so far, never wiped data, personally I always felt bad when some1 told me or heard some1 recommends others to wipe data as if the data in the phone are trashes haha).

Last edited:
I have a Mi4c and it still has the same problem in autostart, I take check of some applications, but they come back automatically. Is just me or does it happen to more users? Thanks

There are several issues when just necessary full wipe. Backup does not allows you lost your data

If you are using xiaomi.eu dev ROM 7.7.20 (MIUI 8.6), you won't have problem upgrading to xiaomi.eu Dev ROM 7.10.26 (MIUI 9), you can update via Updater app or boot to TWRP and flash the ROM (I like to flash ROM via TWRP then clear cache/dalvik before reboot, have been doing this way for a very long time, since MIUI 7 to MIUI 9, no problem so far, never wiped data, personally I always felt bad when some1 told me or heard some1 recommends others to wipe data as if the data in the phone are trashes haha).
There are several issues when just necessary full wipe. Backup does not allows you lost your data

Bug when try to open a video file from Explorer with Mi Video (Mi 5s, 7.10.26 & 7.10.19). Remarks: no problem when you open the video file directly from Mi Video.

I have scheduled read mode. But when I manually turn it on during day to read digital book, it turns off automatically in sometime unless I disable schedule. Any words?

I have an UNofficially unlocked phone (mi5). Should I unlock it officially first before installing this rom?

Status
Not open for further replies.