MIUI 9.1 7.11.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything fine on Mi5 but one question :

I want to install Magisk instead of SuperSU. How do I proceed ? Is it enough to install the Magisk Zip with TWRP or do I have to also install Magisk Manager ?

Finally, where can i found the last version of Magisk ?

Thanks in advance !

You can also try h t t p://********.com/index.php/rom-builder/ Select your phone and click in Show expert settings and in ROOT section select magisk root.

Anyone more have feedback of Telegram Notifications on Note 4x Mido please? (Led, Sound and Vibration)

Thanks!

On MI5 64GB

What or where are the AGPS settings?
Face unlock working smoothly by the moment
I dont see the difference or improvement on whatsapp notifications but I think they're alright since 7.11.9

Good job guys keep doing it!

Is anyone else experiencing really bad battery life for Redmi Pro? I mean, the battery has 4000mAh and without charging it, it would be flat in the afternoon already. Is it only because it's a weekly version of the ROM? I remember with MIUI 8 I still got 50% in the evening... Thanks
Yep,25% gone with 18 minutes screen on time. Previous rom was better

Everything fine on Mi5 but one question :

I want to install Magisk instead of SuperSU. How do I proceed ? Is it enough to install the Magisk Zip with TWRP or do I have to also install Magisk Manager ?

Finally, where can i found the last version of Magisk ?

Thanks in advance !

just flash this > http://tiny.cc/latestmagisk... If the manager is not present install this > https://github.com/topjohnwu/MagiskManager/releases/download/v5.4.0/MagiskManager-v5.4.0.apk... if you get error or bootloops flash this > http://tiny.cc/latestuninstaller
I just flash the first zip and all is ok... AND PLEASE... GOOGLE IT!!!... don't be lazy... -_-

Thank you!

I currently have SuperSU. But on the previous times I tried to uninstall it bootlooped the phone. Full wipe and clean ROM install will not clean it?

Thanks once again.

yes... full wipe will clean root

It's recommended wipe SYSTEM / DALVIK / CACHE ...

DATA partition is optional (if you wipe or format DATA / internal storage It will delete ALL files / personal settings. It's recommended at first time or when coming from stock or another ROM)...

your Mi Account Login/password/cell number and Google account are important
Steps:
1 - Do It a TWRP Nandroid backup... if possible copy It to a external storage / external SD Card
2 - Wipe SYSTEM / DALVIK / CACHE / DATA optional

3 - Install flasheable ROM zip and reboot

4 - Wait some minutes ... and reboot to TWRP recovery

5 - Install Magisk zip... reboot

6 - Check in Magisk Manager framework status and SafetyNet flag (It's necessary accept download FOSS "Google plug-in"... just press ok and download)

7 - Check status and Flag... If successful It will be "green" ...

8 - If "red" maybe Universal SafetyNet Fix v2 Beta 5 module would be passthrough the flag

PS. SafetyNet flag It's used by Google and others companies like Netflix, Snapchat, Financial apps to "secure devices and operations"

Work great, Redmi Note 3 SE , WhatsApp notification are working now but floating notifications appears for less than a second or don't even appears, is any way to fix that or make appears longer. Sorry for my english

Reactions: NEXT989
Can't backup my whatsapp for a few days, any one can help?
Screenshot_2017-11-16-05-33-52-709_com.whatsapp.png

Last release was supposed to be last week update for Mi Note PRO
Is it worth for me to update this or just stay on last week release?

Videos taken with the camera and later played with the Gallery app causes a brightness bug (you still see the content but there is no background light)as long as the Video plays within the gallery app. MX Player Pro plays the videos without problems.

Mi5 64GB

hi. since the global beta for redmi 4a is using nougat os, i want to flash it. can i flash the global beta rom by using the updater straigtly or cant i?

I've got some questions:

7.11.16 (Redmi 4a) is Nougat right?

If it is, do I have to full wipe my phone?

Thanks!

I've got some questions:

7.11.16 (Redmi 4a) is Nougat right?

If it is, do I have to full wipe my phone?

Thanks!

It shouldn't be necessary but as always do a full backup. And only if you find issues then maybe you need to do a clean flash

Reactions: MMMan
Wonderin' ....what's the feature App-Tresor in Launcher settings???....and....where is the smart Assistent????....and.....why this is all not mentioned in the changelog????

Turn on App Tresor (App Vault) and voila : smart assistant is ON.

And please, dont use that much "???"!

Mido, running smooth. Also Step counter from Mi Fit in Smart Assistant is now working (in german).

Cons:
  • no more notifications from Gmail
  • still no custom sounds possible

Status
Not open for further replies.