MIUI 9.1 7.11.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, does anyone know where's the option to turn buttons light off? I don't find it

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Just wondering..will 7.11.16 (Nougat version) for rolex be uploaded? Currently it's at 6.0.1.

Same problem here on Mi 5s Plus.

Notifications seems to work, the problem is when you select a custom sound for every notification.

In my case, if i choose one sound for chats and another one for groups, no sound is ringing, but if i let the default sound (even if it is customized from the settings/sound/default notification sound) then it is working.

Same problem happen in Telegram, if i choose a customized sound by myself is not working, but if i let the sound as default, then it works.

So, the only way to keep your notifications working is choose one sound in the settings/sound/default notification sound, and then select default sound on every chat app you use. BUT you only will have one sound for everything, but at least one sound :)

On my Mi5, I first had a custom notification sound in Telegram and it didn't work...
Then I selected the default notification sound, and it worked...
Finally, I re-selected the custom sound and rebooted (don't know if necessary), now it plays the custom sound!

For the LED I had to do the same (changed color, then changed back again), now it works too.

Found simple solution: dial *#*#86583#*#* and VoLTE option should be avilable in settings!
I cannot enable VoLTE
23m0h2o.png

When I was on stable, VoLTE was working on my carrier...but on weekly, not.
What can I do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-17-20-25-37-023_com.android.phone.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-17-20-25-37-023_com.android.phone.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
Mi4S (I think it's OK for Mi4C):
First of all I apologize for my English, but I want to help who, like me, has whatsapp problems without audio notifications.
I do not know if the problem was resolved through this ROM.
I cloned Whatsapp and I noticed (it had also done with the previous two ROMs) that audio notifications worked on whatsapp clone with any selected audio file.
Since the audio notification on the main Whatsapp did not work yet, I tried to select a system audio file. In this case, the audio notification worked.
So with a file management app that lets you access system folders, I copied all my personal audio files in the "system / media / audio / notifications" path, and now I can choose any sound.
Unfortunately, I think this file copy in that folder should be made every time I update the ROM.

Hi, somebody let me know if he solved this way. Thank you

mido user...
Problem with low volume mic ONLY in speaker call.... the other person hear me very low and far...
somebody else?

OTA doesn't work on Redmi 4x. The Updater is reporting an MD5 checksum error. Flashing the file in TWRP just bails out to the main TWRP menu.

Mi Max ( Hydrogen) 2/16 work fine.
Redmi Note 2 (Hermes) work fine.
Mi5c - China Dev, old bugs.
Tommorow i install roms and write about:
Mi4 (Cancro)
Redmi 3 (Ido)
Redmi 4 (Prada)

Dial it again maybe you just disabled it.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk
I did that, but no change. You have VoLTE enabled?
Maybe its only a bug in MI6.
@ingbrzy do you know something about that? "I cannot enable VoLTE
23m0h2o.png

What can I do?"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-17-20-25-37-023_com.android.phone.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-17-20-25-37-023_com.android.phone.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 362
I did that, but no change. You have VoLTE enabled?
Maybe its only a bug in MI6.
@ingbrzy do you know something about that? "I cannot enable VoLTE
23m0h2o.png

What can I do?"

edit...
Strange, but after I did 2 time the procedure, now the menu is active and I have VoLTE enabled.
Thanks!

I've spoken with him, they're trying to fix that issue as it also afflicts other devices (according to my tests it only happens on fresh installs, updates are fine, at least on Mi 5c). Anyway seems to be a sneaky bug, it might take sometime to get fixed.
Yeah there's a fix for it, clean APP data, FC and reboot... But its a bit annoying get that error after a clean install! I just Sharing for him to know

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através de Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yeah there's a fix for it, clean APP data, FC and reboot... But its a bit annoying get that error after a clean install! O histórico Sharing for him to know

Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através de Tapatalk
Yep, that's the workaround right now. Actually on my Mi 5c just a reboot during initial setup was enough. I'm will be fixed;)

Reactions: Tiagosantos
@ingbrzy
The ROM is stable and generally works fine with a Redmi 4X, however I noticed the following issues.

1. BUG: Opening an mail attachment with png extention opens the assistant (using the default mail client.
2. TRANSLATION ISSUE: Swipe up (starting search) - Click the clogg wheel - click on the App version icon (at the bottom) show all kinds of Chinese characters (see 2nd screenshot below)
3. TRANSLATION ISSUE: In the assistant security is misspelled as seurity
4. TRANSLATION ISSUE: Settings - Additional Settings - Accessibility - Smart Assistant . Chinese stuff..
5. RENAME: Please change App Vault --> Smart Assistant (since it makes much more sense and also the app is called that way)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-11-11-46-08-404_com.miui.personalassistant.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-11-11-46-08-404_com.miui.personalassistant.png
    828.6 KB · Views: 373
  • Screenshot_2017-11-11-11-48-11-048_com.android.quicksearchbox.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-11-11-48-11-048_com.android.quicksearchbox.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
Reactions: nJoy-Android
Hi, does anyone know where's the option to turn buttons light off? I don't find it

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Settings -> Additional Settings -> Button and gesture shortcuts -> Automatically disable navigation buttons.

Do you refer to that settings? Or

Settings -> Adititonal Settings -> Notification Light -> Keep buttons light on

Reactions: MarioSg97
@ingbrzy
The ROM is stable and generally works fine with a Redmi 4X, however I noticed the following issues.

1. BUG: Opening an mail attachment with png extention opens the assistant (using the default mail client.
2. TRANSLATION ISSUE: Swipe up (starting search) - Click the clogg wheel - click on the App version icon (at the bottom) show all kinds of Chinese characters (see 4th screenshot below)
3. TRANSLATION ISSUE: In the assistant security is misspelled as seurity
4. TRANSLATION ISSUE: Settings - Additional Settings - Accessibility - Smart Assistant . Chinese stuff..
5. RENAME: Please change App Vault --> Smart Assistant (since it makes much more sense and also the app is called that way)
5. Chinese change name this feauture, and its only name...

Status
Not open for further replies.