MIUI 9.1 7.11.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to buy new modern device from Xiaomi to use all features. Bisnes is only bisnes.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I Bought my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in January of 2017, I think - it's not old.

This is the reason for not possible to download?? I can hardly imagine that this is the reason for the mistake

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I Bought my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in January of 2017, I think - it's not old.

This is the reason for not possible to download?? I can hardly imagine that this is the reason for the mistake

The Best for you, I think, it's use an other app...

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Guys hi! It's been a long long time since I've flashed a new build on my Redmi Pro. I am still on MIUI 8.6, Build 7.6.8 Beta by xiaomi.eu (which by the way works perfect and the battery life is very very good). Can I flash latest build over that one without having to wipe data or system? I don't want to start from scratch if it is possible. Otherwise, can you suggest me the correct procedure? It's been so long that I have completely forget about this whole thing. Thanks and sorry for the off-topic.

Guys hi! It's been a long long time since I've flashed a new build on my Redmi Pro. I am still on MIUI 8.6, Build 7.6.8 Beta by xiaomi.eu (which by the way works perfect and the battery life is very very good). Can I flash latest build over that one without having to wipe data or system? I don't want to start from scratch if it is possible. Otherwise, can you suggest me the correct procedure? It's been so long that I have completely forget about this whole thing. Thanks and sorry for the off-topic.
Yes you can dirty flash, wipe only delvik cash

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: itasoulas
Just got my mi6.

Unlocked bootloader
Flash TWRP
Install ROM
Reboot

Stuck to boot animation.
Any idea how to install this ROM?

Thanks

BTW, it works fine when install miui global rom, but I'd like to have EU rom.

I still have calling issues. Calling a cellphone, the call is connected but i cant hear anything. If the person calls back, everything is ok.

Calling some fixphone numbers, its ringing one time end then the call ends automaticaly.

What should i try?

Just got my mi6.

Unlocked bootloader
Flash TWRP
Install ROM
Reboot

Stuck to boot animation.

Thanks

BTW, it works fine when install miui global rom, but I'd like to have EU rom.
Are you sure your bootloader is unlock ?
Good rom version ?
All wipe before flash ?
Wait many time (the first boot is really long)

Are you sure your bootloader is unlock ?
Good rom version ?
All wipe before flash ?
Wait many time (the first boot is really long)

Yes... When starting, I see Unlocked at the bottom (also, currently installed ROM - DEV OPTIONS - Unlocked status reported

Yes... Downloaded from first page link

Yes... Wiped all before install (BTW, unlocking device wipes everything)

Yes... Leave it overnight. :(

Yes... When starting, I see Unlocked at the bottom (also, currently installed ROM - DEV OPTIONS - Unlocked status reported

Strange.. I let other people help you... :(

Reactions: axman79
The applications close themselves, is the only bad thing I've seen these days. Otherwise perfect, but if for example I'm seeing images in instagram, it closes without more, the same happens with WhatsApp.

The applications close themselves, is the only bad thing I've seen these days. Otherwise perfect, but if for example I'm seeing images in instagram, it closes without more, the same happens with WhatsApp.
You can turn "Memory optimization" to low

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Why do I have functions in the gallery, if I can not use it? Or does the Android developer have an idea or a tip for me, please, this is important as I always edit small football videos with it - for the kids!

Same issue, can't download filter for video in my Redmi Note 3 pro

Ingbrzy do you plan to add support for installing xiaomi.eu roms on encrypted data partition? Thanks

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

i'm new to xiaomi community. i use redmi note 3 pro and i want to try the 7.11.16 firmware update on the weekly releases.

anyone who used it can tell me what bug or how's the experiences after using it?
i really want to try miui 9 :D

Be warned!!!;)

Once go MIUI 9. There is no way back to MIUI 8! :rolleyes:

MIUI 9 is that good especially so with eu rom! :):):)

Did you Format Data before flashing the ROM? :)

Does anyone use the Mix 2 xiaomi.eu version of 9.1.5.0 stable?

What is the difference between this rom and the latest developer? I know, stable rom is 6-8 weeks old, but in the global stable is for example the split screen missing as I reat in Miui forum.

Is split screen in 9.1.5.0? Does xiaomi.eu implemented face unlocking in this stable rom?

Just got my mi6.
Unlocked bootloader
Flash TWRP
Install ROM
Reboot
Stuck to boot animation.
Thanks
All new devices are encrypted. So FORMAT DATA is necessary:
1. Reboot to TWRP
2. Format data (Wipe data or FR is not enough) - All data will be wiped including internal storage!
3. Reboot to TWRP again
4. Copy rom.zip to internal storage while you are in TWRP and install ROM (You can use USB-OTG or ADB sideload to install ROM as well)
5. Reboot to system
Taken from here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/7-5-4.39900/page-2#post-367491

Hi. No stable MIUI 9 for Xiaomi Redmi Pro (HMPro/omega), yet?

Last edited:
@vapenote3
As you can see in the App, its limited for basic Video editing (only basic functions are available, maybe due to license issue). Try the recomended App ( Button Erweitert) and see if it is suitable for you.

Reactions: vapenote3

You need to do more than just Wipe, also need a full REFORMAT to remove the encryption.

Use TWRP to do the format.

Reactions: CyNote and axman79
Status
Not open for further replies.