MIUI 9.1 7.11.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@vapenote3
As you can see in the App, its limited for basic Video editing (only basic functions are available, maybe due to license issue). Try the recomended App ( Button Erweitert) and see if it is suitable for you.
Don't understand I have no limitations,every filters available!
654793f01a69a7afded97803d1814c60.jpg
db0f6592b031705866319548c2b99f04.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

there is a 9.1 with Nougat floating around for 4A

probably backported from 5A (same chipset)

when to expect for Xiaomi.eu ROM?

Does the weekly version for the Redmi Pro (HMPro/omega) have major problems? I'm more interested in battery and notification problems...

I Bought my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 in January of 2017, I think - it's not old.

This is the reason for not possible to download?? I can hardly imagine that this is the reason for the mistake

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
you've posted the same thing four times. does it help? is the gallery working now?

Does anyone use the Mix 2 xiaomi.eu version of 9.1.5.0 stable?

What is the difference between this rom and the latest developer? I know, stable rom is 6-8 weeks old, but in the global stable is for example the split screen missing as I reat in Miui forum.

Is split screen in 9.1.5.0? Does xiaomi.eu implemented face unlocking in this stable rom?

Thanks to everyone who's contributed to the ROMs.

I've been using the HMNote4 (nikel) version for two weeks. Without doubt it's the most stable and complete of the 3-5 ROMs for nikel that I've tried. For the last 3 weeks I've noted that build does not include the deep sleep fixes for the MTK-based phones which are quite well written up.

Some threads thrash the fixes (changing builds.prop entry to ro.mtk_perfservice_support=0, rename perfservapplist.txt and perfservscntbl.txt) as not working. Today again after the update I tracked battery use. Even with light use it drained to 37% by 4pm. On a day like today I would have expected 60% remaining. After I applied the perfservice workarounds, the battery drain has come down noticeably (10% used in the past 3 hours).

Is this the correct forum for me to request that the fix for battery drain be included in HMNote4 ROMs?

Thank you again for the ROMs!

Reactions: shadowliv
Yes I Find it but I was thinking the module for xposed is the same

Now, time to find what is SafetyNet, Maybe I don't need it

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi , in Miui 9 I see that not all ( for example settings) is translated into Dutch....(Mi Max 2) Is that being fixed in the future?

Hi everyone! I`m asking this question again and again...
It is possible to include CHINA ROM STOCK THEME into the ROM? The font in CHINA rom is much more and more better. I treid to replace fonts in EU to the fonts i had on CHINA stock rom and its all done, bet the font`s size in the statusbar is awful... I think it is connected to the UI.

2 attached files - comparisson betwee CHINA stock and EU with china stock font. 1st is CHINA, 2nd is EU with CHINA font. U see the difference between the text size and when u r looking at ur phone this difference become much more stronger...

I really hope someone knows how to fix it. I can give u fonts from china rom if u need.

SCREENSHOT_2017-11-10-16-09-53-961_COM.MIUI.HOME.PNG 2017-11-19 16-45-49.PNG

Reactions: Fredcardoso
Does the weekly version for the Redmi Pro (HMPro/omega) have major problems? I'm more interested in battery and notification problems...
Problems I've detected: on mobile data, Facebook and Google Play freezes when try to see in...
Battery drain more than old versions....

Hi Developers .. if you dont mind .. can you please add option on settings to style of the status bar? Like center clock .. hehe i hope in future update . You make this .. :) thankyou . And have a nice day ..

Magiskhide work for you with paypal ?

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk
yes... PayPal It's working fine (others apps like Netflix, Snapchat too) ... Android Pay isn't available here

PS. PayPal have It a warning about root, but you can just ignore It or hide in Magisk Hide settings...

PS 2. questions about Magisk are so kind offtopic... at XDA have It a QA specific and official thread about Magisk and modules
ae1de58e6eedb3452368f920f0dd2d5f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.