MIUI 9.1 7.11.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep it always on. If it is turned on the battery drain in standby is smaller, in the night i lose 4-5% of battery. If it is turned off the battery drain is doubled, at least 10% from for saying 23.00 to 6.00 in the morning.
So I think it's doze optimisation

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: barbuti17
I hadn't really noticed it but after updating to the latest EU developer rom my mi max prime 2.4ghz wi-fi band seems to be a bit erratic as it doesn't seem to able to establish a connection every time to my Xiaomi pro router.

MIUI statusBar PRO, center Clock and 6 more STYLES ! http://forum.********.com/general-development-f34/app-miui-statusbar-pro-t752.html

Tried this center clock once but somehow my battery drained faster with this mod, so i never use it anymore, does any1 has the same experience?

This ROM is excellent. Everything works great and it's fast! The only issue I have is notifications. I get all the sounds and vibrations I'm supposed to but I get no notification grouping in the status bar (see attached image). This has been for the past three weeklies. Is anyone else having this issue?

Device is Redmi 4x and I dirty flashed. If noone else is having this problem I'll assume I just need a clean flash to fix it. I don't have a lot of time to restore backed up stuff at the moment so I haven't tried that yet.

I've been trying to create an account on this forum for weeks now but I kept getting an error message that my request resembled spam or something. I was finally allowed to create one just now by downloading and signing up through Tapatalk.
0069c0cd2eaab6396e9d2785ab2e8b07.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Nothing really needed, and not very safe, bases your photos and also unlocks, another person with similar features also ...
Better and safer is fingerprint unlock.
Unless you're asleep, and other use your phone

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

I don't have mi mix (too expensive for me haha), but I will try answering you based on my experience flashing roms..

Stable ROMs are just older Dev ROMs, after some testing periode by US (Yes, we are beta testers haha), Xiaomi releases it as Stable ROMs, so does Stable ROMs has no bugs? keep dreaming, there will always bugs, just more or less..

Split screen only existed on Android 7 ROMs, for example Mi 5S plus with Stable 9.1.2.0 got split screen.

Afaik, Face unlocking currently only existed in Dev ROM 7.11.16.

A little info based on my experience, you can dirty flash newer ROMs on older or the same ROMs without problem, I just dirty-flashed xiaom.eu 8.5.2.0 on Global Stable 8.5.2.0 (Redmi 3), just wipe cache/dalvik, no problem so far for the last 3 days.

So maybe you can use this info and try the ROMs yourself since obviously there is no much Mi Mix 2 users here...

Btw, what is your current ROM? maybe it's best to provide as many info as you can..
@Soebianto Thank you for answering.

Does that mean, Xiaomi takes a dev rom, does tests (the users aswell) and after fixing the reported bugs they publish this rom?

Another question: 9.1.5.0 is the actual stable rom for Mix 2. Next release is 9.1.9.0. Is this rom a later dev than 9.1.5.0 and actually in testing phase or is this again 9.1.5.0 with less bugs?

I am using latest 7.11.16 dev rom by xiaomi.eu. So switching to stable rom won't work really good without wiping data since the latest dev rom is newer than latest stable.

By the way: Wiping data means, pictures, apps and so on will be deleted?

when the phone is vibrating, there is no vibration in the app notifications. who has this problem?
note: I made all the settings, I gave permissions. but it does not vibrate again in application notifications. who has this problem? who will help me??

hi all,

stupid question but can some one tell me which rom I can flash on a xiaomi Redmi note 4x with a MTK chipset?

This is a good rom, and face recognition is excellent. My Mi5s has randomal reset with this Rom.

@ingbrzy Black status bar colour background depends from china rom?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-20-20-29-34-291_com.android.mms.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-20-20-29-34-291_com.android.mms.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 412
@ingbrzy

Great work as always,

but there is still one bug that I have reported 2 months ago and its still present.
Gallery FC when you click on "Backed up photos and video successfully".

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Clip is from 7.9.14 and same happens in 7.11.16 and in all previous versions.
I tried china dev and it works fine, this bug occurs only on xiaomi_eu.

Here is the log: https://pastebin.com/raw/bm3yiAAD

I'm using Redmi 4 prada btw.

Edit: grammar

Last edited:
I am very happy, one more week with developer ROM to Mi Note Pro.
Thanks....
Only wait fix a bug screen rotation

Hey! I installed this ROM for the first time last week, so noob question here: should I be getting this last update via OTA —which hasn't happened yet— or do I have to manually update?

bug in xiaomi mi4 . network signal
bug in mi4 even though the very strong signal when moving between one cell and another in lte h + or h, the data connection is lost and touch to turn off the signal and restart the phone. a bug really annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.