MIUI 9.1 7.11.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Soebianto Thank you for answering.

Does that mean, Xiaomi takes a dev rom, does tests (the users aswell) and after fixing the reported bugs they publish this rom?

Another question: 9.1.5.0 is the actual stable rom for Mix 2. Next release is 9.1.9.0. Is this rom a later dev than 9.1.5.0 and actually in testing phase or is this again 9.1.5.0 with less bugs?

I am using latest 7.11.16 dev rom by xiaomi.eu. So switching to stable rom won't work really good without wiping data since the latest dev rom is newer than latest stable.

By the way: Wiping data means, pictures, apps and so on will be deleted?

I don't know exactly how Xiaomi do it, but my guess is they take the most stable Dev ROM, almost bug free, then do some testing again by the official beta tester (people who registered as beta tester, not us haha), then releases it as Stable.

I think you can safely dirty-flash (just clear cache / dalvik) 7.11.16 to current latest Stable or next Stable, since the Stable is really new, it's like flashing this week dev rom to a few weeks older dev ROM, i've done this several times without problem, beside both dev ROM and Stable are MIUI 9.1, so logically they must be similar.

I think if you are happy with the current Dev ROM there is no reason to switch to Stable.

Last edited:
Edited: to starfox (sorry my bad to wrong quote)

check if the zip is correct with md5 hash (you can find It free app md5 checkers in PlayStore). Try open It with any file explorer (with zip support) just to check It too.

click i symbol that you will see the hash.

PS. Remember that have last TWRP compatible version with your device.
27ebfeff3cb11627ef7fa0583d0bd520.jpg

Reactions: Michael_K
Redmi 4x:

- MMS app: when i entered a conversation, status bar is black

- MIUI Video app: icons in status bar are white

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

I am looking for the stable version of this ROM for a Mi Max Pro Helium, but I cannot find it...Can somebody point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Hi does this version fixes Gmail notification (are they counted?), cause on official MIUI is a mess showing every message in notification bar? Thank you for answer!

Poslano sa mog MI MAX 2 koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: watson387
I am looking for the stable version of this ROM for a Mi Max Pro Helium, but I cannot find it...Can somebody point me in the right direction? Thanks!

The latest Stable rom is 8.5.2.0 (MIUI 8.5) for Mi Max Pro.

There isn't any Stable rom for MIUI 9 yet for Mi Max Pro.

The is only MUI 9 Beta for Mi Max Pro!

I suggest that you get the MIUI 9 Beta 7.11.16 if you wanna experience the awesomeness of MIUI 9!:)

Else, you will have to get the 8.5.2.0 (MIUI 8.5) if you want Stable rom for the time being!

Reactions: Armidaamica
The latest Stable rom is 8.5.2.0 (MIUI 8.5) for Mi Max Pro

I suggest that you get the MIUI 9 Beta 7.11.16 if you wanna experience the awesomeness of MIUI 9!:)

Thanks for the answer, that's why I couldn't find it...I tried to install the beta, but, even after I have updated the recovery, I get an error message when I try to install it... Anybody has a suggestion for me?

Thanks for the answer, that's why I couldn't find it...I tried to install the beta, but, even after I have updated the recovery, I get an error message when I try to install it... Anybody has a suggestion for me?

You have got to show us the errors and, at which stage you encountered the errors!

Some errors can be ignored and you just continue as per normal!

bug in xiaomi mi4 . network signal
bug in mi4 even though the very strong signal when moving between one cell and another in lte h + or h, the data connection is lost and touch to turn off the signal and restart the phone. a bug really annoying

Usually with this kind of bug, you only need to turn on Airplane mode and then turn it off, no need to restart.

Hi does this version fixes Gmail notification (are they counted?), cause on official MIUI is a mess showing every message in notification bar? Thank you for answer!

This issue is present. Every message has its own notification. It's really annoying.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

This issue is present. Every message has its own notification. It's really annoying.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk
Yes it is really annoying. Can't keep up with e-mails, ingbrzy, what is your opinion? Is this a bug or what?

Face Id work good on MI Mix 2, I can't create a 2sd space always crash when I try,
Good update I reccomanded

Great thank you Team xiaomi eu

Cellbroadcast app finally available :) but there is an issue aswel.

It's disabled by default and keeps disabling automatically even if I enable it and 2nd I can't seem to find the configuration settings of the app (which channel to listen on and what kind of messages should be received) . Anyone knows a way to fix this (preferably without root so I can stay intune enrolled without getting incompliant)
085e74898a8dcabbac28b37e3c09b440.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

You have got to show us the errors and, at which stage you encountered the errors!

Some errors can be ignored and you just continue as per normal!

It seems like it does install, but when I reboot after the MI logo nothing happens, like if it was switched off. I can reboot in the recovery and install a backup. I am adding the pictures of the recovery and what I get after I flash the ROM. Thanks for giving it a look

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 450
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    603.3 KB · Views: 452
Status
Not open for further replies.