MIUI 9.1 7.11.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video don't work for me :( stock camera is fine :)

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk
video issue is a knowledge problem with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* in some devices

there is at xda a *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod

but mido had 2 sensor different types... This mod compatibility depends that camera sensor came with your device... try it

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Reactions: billouetaudrey
I want to ask, how to scrolling in screen shoot mode? Im try with stock apps and keep failed, please answer. Thanks
2957406d2682ce18a8f9c40774688068.jpg

I want to ask, how to scrolling in screen shoot mode? Im try with stock apps and keep failed, please answer. Thanks
2957406d2682ce18a8f9c40774688068.jpg

Same problem for weeks, I can't find a solution and I don't want to reset my phone just for that!

i really love xiaomi.eu but im living in asian
how to optimize gps to asian ?:(

gps.conf in xiaomi.eu is EXACTLY the same as in official MIUI Global rom on some devices (I checked official MIUI Global ROM for Mi Max 2 and Mido) :

#NTP server
NTP_SERVER=time.izatcloud.net
Currently I'm using (for a few days now) NTP_SERVER=id.pool.ntp.org and on the road my gps lock very fast, usually less than 5 secs (Mi Max 2 xiaomi.eu 7.11.16).

Last edited:
Reactions: lezinboy
Mi4c. I can't enable the step counter in the assistant. If I choose the Mi fit one it works if I choose the other one it doesn't. Does anyone know how to do it?

I want to ask, how to scrolling in screen shoot mode? Im try with stock apps and keep failed, please answer.
Same problem for weeks, I can't find a solution and I don't want to reset my phone just for that!

I don't have this problems on xiaomi.eu 7.11.16 Device Mi5
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: heihachimaster
The device I used was MIX2
I have two questions for you
1 direct brush 7.9.16 can not install APP, you need to install the last version to install properly
2 double open program keyboard can not be opened

On mi5x stable version miui9

On configuration app, I have size of screen, processor and battery are from other phone. Mi5x uses 5.5 screen an 625 processor and I have 5.15 and 835. Ehhe

Multicolor led in Redmi 4X still missing red, green and blue. Why is so hard for dev team to fix this? When charging and message arives it starts to change colors and red and blue is visible.
I think that without source code developers outside Xiaomi team can't do very much.

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4X utilizzando Tapatalk

I use 7.11.2 version on my Mi 5, I can not activate my encryption option on my phone. After I do "Encrypt device using Lock Screen password" I got multiple non stop force close message on my screen.
Anyone know why?
How to secure our phone with encryption option that available on this ROM

Reactions: jc rey
as I have seen the improvement of the change of notifications will only be in the global beta, that's it? If so, will you implement it in your rom?

Reactions: FrankBosone
Xin vui lòng sửa lỗi điều khiển kết nối tự động trong trò chơi chiến đấu hiện đại 5

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey @graw2 I see on next global dev version of MIUI say that there's a big update on notification shade, looks like they will fix notification display. How about in this MIUI EU update? at least on this version.

I'm not updated yet
When global dev from MIUI solve notification shade. I consider to try it back to original MIUI version.

Status
Not open for further replies.