MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update! Redmi 4x (santoni) is okay. It has changed a lot interms of the speed while opening apps. The smart assistant is nice. LIGHTNING FAST as it finest. Thankyou devs!!

Reactions: r.aydin and CyNote
Update! Redmi 4x (santoni) is okay. It has changed a lot interms of the speed while opening apps. The smart assistant is nice. LIGHTNING FAST as it finest. Thankyou devs!!
I have 22% battery and I want to flash it What do you suggest? Heh

BUG HM3S
No Launcher/Black screen.
Confirmed.

Flashing without errors.
Lockscreen loads.
Black Screen after login and no Launcher available to navigate menús and installed apps.
Apps keep working on background and notifications do show on taskbar. Dropdown menu works.

Please check current 2/11 ROM for fixing.

Rolling back to previous ROM.

After update on Redmi 4X, bootloader locked? I'm confused. @ingbrzy Screenshot_2017-11-04-03-35-22-790_com.android.settings.png Screenshot_2017-11-04-03-35-29-245_com.android.settings.png

Having a problem here.

After the last OTA update (from early last week i think) it seems access to my data has been locked, as in, I can't install the most recent OTA update (prior to 9.1) by the updater tool, I can't install any zip by TWRP, it either "fails to mount /oem" or just acts as if it succeeded then it boots and nothing happened. So now I can't really update. I can't even install any type of SU to fully backup everything...

Anyone else had the same issue?

thanks to the developers. you are doing a great job. but we in Russia would be better to pre-install the voice assistant Yandex

чувак спасибо за информацию, срубил ботаник этого помощника

Having a problem here.

After the last OTA update (from early last week i think) it seems access to my data has been locked, as in, I can't install the most recent OTA update (prior to 9.1) by the updater tool, I can't install any zip by TWRP, it either "fails to mount /oem" or just acts as if it succeeded then it boots and nothing happened. So now I can't really update. I can't even install any type of SU to fully backup everything...

Anyone else had the same issue?
Try to boot up in twrp then go to mount and check system. Then reflash. I hope it will help.

After update on Redmi 4X, bootloader locked? I'm confused. @ingbrzy

Same here, interestingly, the Mi Unlock Status said 'unlocked' but entering the ststus menu it said 'locked'.

Updated: My Redmi Note 3 Kenzo on 7.10.26 also having the same behavior, Mi Unlock Status said Unlocked, but entering the status menu, it said locked.

Anyone tried boot to fastboot and check?
Update : checked using 'fastboot oem device-info', result Unlocked

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
Reactions: CyNote and itsmir
On xioami mi max 32gb telegram notifications doesn't work :'( any more?

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

What recovery do i have to use to get everything right? I've been using latest 3.1.1.0 and did format data as well, but still I'm not getting stable wifi connection since 7.9.21.
Wifi seems stable on 7.9.21 still but not on any later versions

Am I the only one who experiences no data on Mi5 for any update after 7.9.14??? The ROM works great and I wish I could use it, but I have no data, I don't understand why. With Rom 7.9.14 data works perfectly.
I have Simple mobile and I'm in the United States, I even tried to create an apn manually but even with that data does not work.
Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Am I the only one who experiences no data on Mi5 for any update after 7.9.14??? The ROM works great and I wish I could use it, but I have no data, I don't understand why. With Rom 7.9.14 data works perfectly.
I have Simple mobile and I'm in the United States, I even tried to create an apn manually but even with that data does not work.
Any help is appreciated, thank you!
7.10.19 on my MI5 from France, data is fine. Did you try another sim carrier in the US?
Did you also try the official global rom dev to verify if the data issue is also present?

Envoyé de mon SGP611 en utilisant Tapatalk

Same here, interestingly, the Mi Unlock Status said 'unlocked' but entering the ststus menu it said 'locked'.

Updated: My Redmi Note 3 Kenzo on 7.10.26 also having the same behavior, Mi Unlock Status said Unlocked, but entering the status menu, it said locked.

Anyone tried boot to fastboot and check?
Update : checked using 'fastboot oem device-info', result Unlocked
So it seems really well unlocked while only miui reports it is not...

Envoyé de mon SGP611 en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.