MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me, i have Redmi Note 2 (hermes) and i download Xiaomi.eu 7.11.2 Version 1. Its work fine o better download Version 2/3? I not instaled yet.

Anyone tell me how work VERSION 1 on Mi4 (cancro) and Redmi 4 ( Prada) ?
install the version 2/3 the last one ,very good battery, I have 3 hours sot with 55% remain battery

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Region is not in Additional Settings. Set to China by default. I had to search for it in settings. Redmi 4x user here.
0ffe307dda6c475ef0de329e7082f15e.jpg
ff44e1c563a4ebaed04123655622caf0.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

I like smartassistant . And hope you don't remove app support like alipay wechat pay
Just add more app smartcards please.

Already update my device to the last weekly rom, but the notification still appear.
Otherwise, this update is up to the moment better than the previous one.

Thanks!
e51fd727ff7353f31aecd7b73f07932b.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk
Man could you tell me the name of this amazing theme please?

It's just me or this release (V2) has a lot of battery drain and system freeze on Redmi 4X?

I'm asking that because on the miui it showed 97% of battery but when I had to go to TWRP to flash a file it indicated 72% of battery and when i got back to miui it showed 72% then I puted on charge and battery pop up from 72 to 77 and in 5 min to 84%...
I had calibrated the battery and did it again... let's see how this go....

It can be that TWRP is causing this error... I don't know....

Last edited:
install the version 2/3 the last one ,very good battery, I have 3 hours sot with 55% remain battery

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Never had more than 4 hours SOT on Redmi Note 2 (we have 2 of these), Tried MIUI Global ROM, xiaomi.eu Stable and many many xiaomi.eu Dev ROMs (using 7.9.14 now), sceen brightness set to 1/4.

How did you manage to get 6++ SOT, is this on 7.11.2 only or always like this with previous Dev ROMs?

It's just me or this release (V2) has a lot of battery drain and system freeze on Redmi 4X?

I'm asking that because on the miui it showed 97% of battery but when I had to go to TWRP to flash a file it indicated 72% of battery and when i got back to miui it showed 72% then I puted on charge and battery pop up from 72 to 77 and in 5 min to 84%...
I had calibrated the battery and did it again... let's see how this go....

It can be that TWRP is causing this error... I don't know....
Most probably TWRP read error.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Again, on mi note 2, no notification after first message in telegram and whatsapp. In vibration only and in ring mode. weekly 7.11.2 v2
Please fix it!

I´ve got a notification form APP updater the upadate is failed due to the MD5 is not match.....Need help .

5.x/6.x ROMs were rebuilt and reuploaded
- Fixed Gallery app crash for Italian language
- Removed Smart Assistant for 6.x devices due to launcher error
- OTA will be pushed later today

7.x ROMS will be reuploaded later today
Reinstalled new rebuilt and did some tests with RedMi 3 alarm clock - so far so good.

you downloaded the Chinese, and I need a Russian language, in the first edition there was an assistant but v2 deleted it
Yes, i use China Developer rom On my Mi5c and use English language. But on china and global roms They block 3th part themes from file mtz and from miui theme editore. After ota from 7.11.1 to 7.11.2 my theme crash and restart to default and i cant change Mi Font default to Storopia. Default Font not support Polish language..
Soon i install a Xiaomi.eu on Mi5c.

Cannot apply equalizer sound setting in my mi 5c,
when i change to "Rock" or "Jazz" it's still "flat" or default setting.
How to fix this?

Redmi 4x, exception on Tapatalk notification, I can't get the report of exception because the window closed suddenly.

Yes, i use China Developer rom On my Mi5c and use English language. But on china and global roms They block 3th part themes from file mtz and from miui theme editore. After ota from 7.11.1 to 7.11.2 my theme crash and restart to default and i cant change Mi Font default to Storopia. Default Font not support Polish language..
Soon i install a Xiaomi.eu on Mi5c.
I think should correct.
Do you have any problems with identifying contacts in messages and calls? At me on some it is simple number defines without a name?

Status
Not open for further replies.