MIUI 9.1 7.11.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But.. Where is now poor owners of HMPro? I think i saw just one single post. What a silence now. When we got update for it and everything work. Now the sense back to life ya? Hahah

I believe that will be reuploaded fot those models has issues, minor one. It is still beta right?

On the point.
For redmi pro, no issues founded in few hours.

Redmi Pro.

Reactions: HidRo
Note 4x (mido):
- when deleting large files in explorer, the storage usage remains the same. Need to reboot the phone to free up space.
Happens since the first miui9 release.

Reactions: 03jack
All OK so far my Mi 5s (3/64).

One issue which I had last week & is not yet resolved is no sound/vibrate or light notification for K9 mail.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Reactions: AdiCon and jc rey
imho, RN4 is not a downgrade VS RN3
while RN3 proc is faster as per specs unfortunately phone is slower, I had the two devices so I can compare and conclude the RN4sd is faster in use, smother UI android 7, better finishing and better battery. probably also that is because it has 4GB ram , I doubt.

That's not the case for me, I don't have RN4 but I have Mi Max 2 with the same proc and ram.

Kenzo is quicker, i tested opening some menus like settings, opening some apps, although the diff is very slim but Kenzo is faster, tested opening games, the diff became more obvious, but i don't play game, so the diff in games is not important for me.

Maybe Mi Max 2 is slower than Redmi Note 4? I have no idea, but here are the Antutu results for both Kenzo and Oxygen..

Kenzo is faster on CPU, Graphics and also Ram speed.

But the battery is really good on Snapdragon 625.

Attachments

• IMG_20171103_193114.png
    IMG_20171103_193114.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_20171103_193101.png
    IMG_20171103_193101.png
    64 KB · Views: 382
Last edited:
this rom f7cked up whatsapp. first my account was blocked, then after reinstalling it the other ones too. solution was to let the phone read again all numbers stored on sim card. seems it didn't read them correctly by itself. the last two roms had horrible failures, really. but now it works thx. mi5s 3/64
Not the ROM....

Reactions: RareBear
So far so good, tnx. The time came to build Stable 9 for MI5.:D

Last edited:
Screenshot_2017-11-03-20-10-26-234_com.miui.globalvideo.png
Mivideo when done playing one video, play that vid again and it begins to play at the last second then said no more content. This keeps happening when i try to play the vid again.
Mi5 xiaomi.eu 7.11.2

Have same problem with telegram notification, but i have noticed a serious thing, when i turn multimendia sound louder than message sound is working, when i turn off multimedia sound then messages have no sound - anyone else have this?

[QUOTE = "CsR0501, post: 393384, membro: 182944"] Devi assumere uno sviluppatore ... ¬¬

Questo progetto è uomo libero! ... lasciate ai devs fare la sua magia ;)

TUTTI MOLTO BUONI IN HMNOTE4X : D[/ QUOTE]

Ciao. sai come attivare l'assistente intelligente e per quale motivo?

Install other launcher while the default is fixed...

How?... run into TWRP and copy the apk file in /data/app... reboot and when you unlock the phone you can select the launcher (almost in NOVA LAUNCHER)...

Excuse my bad english... I'm latino mis brothers! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.