Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me where were the nasty here? I did not offend him. I wrote my opinion about this statement. What he wrote is not true, and sucked from finger information.
Obviously you Don t know my beta member experience, you just pretend what I lived as a beta member is false.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: CyNote
I have been beta member, banned from beta to be in disagreement with a moderator. Issue was the cpu bug on cancro, unfixed by more than 18 months.
This is the way it works there for me and here we are on a free forum, so you can cool down.

What bug on cancro? I have cancro (Mi4) from 2015 and i use China dev and not have bug with cpu...
Maybe You leak a links or changelogs from nighlty roms and result its banned. Maybe You attack somebody etc. Its not my problem, but information about negative rate its result ban its lie.
------------------------

Ok, @graw2 @ingbrzy please delete my account from this forum.
Many users from xiaomi.eu forum go to en.miui.com and say stupid chinese, attacks other users and moderators, but as I expressed my opinion it is already bad.

Haha kids from en.miui.com? Without this kids a Xiaomi.eu roms desapire.... China devs and alfa/beta teams do rom china and global, without this roms, Yours roms desapire. Remeber this.
I did not offend anyone in your comments, but you insulted me and all the members of the Miui forum. And who is the kid?
Maybe You are kid, in first post have inform about Notification shade are only Global dev, many users ask where this notification buhhaha.
Next time think before write...
Xiaomi should understand they sell many devices thanks to fan sites talented people such as xiaomi. Eu. One example, official dev global rom is not even Google certified.

What bug on cancro? I have cancro (Mi4) from 2015 and i use China dev and not have bug with cpu...
Maybe You leak a links or changelogs from nighlty roms and result its banned. Maybe You attack somebody etc. Its not my problem, but information about negative rate its result ban its lie.
Means a lot on the testing you are doing...
Bug is logged and reported since a while.
Better go on official forum spend time there and push for bug solving.

http://en.miui.com/thread-275127-2-1.html

Last edited:
Xiaomi should understand they sell many devices thanks to fan sites talented people such as xiaomi. Eu. One example, official dev global rom is not even Google certified.

Even Xiaomi.eu developer not have certifed, They change fingerprint developer to fingerprint from stable and how is this have You certifited..
Global developer cant do that. Stable Global have certified.
Xiaomi.eu its only custom.

Even Xiaomi.eu developer not have certifed, They change fingerprint developer to fingerprint from stable and how is this have You certifited..
After install, it s fine, it is all what matters: xiaomi.eu works straight forward. Why could not xiaomi do something?

Last edited:
Mi6, 7.11.23, step counter doesn't work. Everything else is good, much better memory optimization and overall feeling.
Had issue with microphone but after PCB replacement everything is back to normal.

Haha kids from en.miui.com? Without this kids a Xiaomi.eu roms desapire.... China devs and alfa/beta teams do rom china and global, without this roms, Yours roms desapire. Remeber this.
I did not offend anyone in your comments, but you insulted me and all the members of the Miui forum. And who is the kid?
Maybe You are kid, in first post have inform about Notification shade are only Global dev, many users ask where this notification buhhaha.
Next time think before write...

Are you here to "teach" or to participate? We are currently on 7.11.23 developer rom topic. Peace!

Any idea how to fix this issue with FC of video app? The error is:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiVideo/MiuiVideo.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiVideo/lib/arm64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]] couldn't find "libc++_shared.so"
I tried cleaning data, changing language, reboot.

miflashed full flash global stable MIUI9 on mido showed me uncertified. So is also global tested a lot ?
Spending my time on xiaomi.eu weeklies from now on for new features testing.

Last edited:
Any idea how to fix this issue with FC of video app? The error is:
I tried cleaning data, changing language, reboot.
only wipe data will fix it.. its caused by unknown reason...

running really fine for mido after a day, same step counter issue as in other reviews but otherwise no issue so far.
Got the sms app a bit laggy yesterday with MMS, need further testing on my side.

I hope so... I was surprised when installed this rom first time and it cleaned my internal storage. Just from curiosity - why this happens while first installation?

Step counter not working on my mi5 with mi-band

It worked with the previous release

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

running really fine for mido after a day, same step counter issue as in other reviews but otherwise no issue so far.
Got the sms app a bit laggy yesterday with MMS, need further testing on my side.
Very good rom also on my mido, slightly slower app content load after fast initial opening.
Significantly faster Bluetooth on/off switch and good battery performance
btw off topic: global stable is uncertified probably with unlocked bootloader

Reactions: jc rey
@ingbrzy
Can you please check the FC on the Browser app (occurs when selecting menu - setting - version info) on the Redmi 4X?
It might be a missing translation or so.

Thanks..

Reactions: isakac
Status
Not open for further replies.