Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any error when flashing? (except that no system partition at the end of flashing), sound like an incomplete flashing to me, or maybe try re download the rom?

No error on my Mi Max 2 with 7.11.23
I got the same error here (MI 5s) but my phone boots normally. (Dirty flash through 9.1 stable miui.eu).

Enviado de meu MI 5s usando Tapatalk

I got the same error here (MI 5s) but my phone boots normally. (Dirty flash through 9.1 stable miui.eu).

Enviado de meu MI 5s usando Tapatalk

What error? the famous no system partition at the end of flashing? It has been there for a very long time, nothing to worry about.

At the end of flashing the script try to unmount system partition which is not mounted (maybe it was unmounted already).

Any error when flashing? (except that no system partition at the end of flashing), sound like an incomplete flashing to me, or maybe try re download the rom?

No error on my Mi Max 2 with 7.11.23
No error while flashing and now its working again just fine :)

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Fix this in Change Log, but I try and keep problem? My device in Redmi Note 4x Snap (Mido)

Please someone help me :(
725ad9e136e89c37a785e08d95d5e688.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Fix this in Change Log, but I try and keep problem? My device in Redmi Note 4x Snap (Mido)

Please someone help me :(
725ad9e136e89c37a785e08d95d5e688.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
Do you have custom launcher or xposed?

Just in e question... It seems to me, that sound from phone is more lower then in miui8.

Notice on my car Bluetooth, need to turn more volume... But even on speaker is the same.

Is there a possibility to get more higher? Same videos on speaker don't get so good now.

Mi5

Hello. After this update on mi5s plus cancel working USB DAC. Previously after connection it shows handsfree icon and sound working through dac everywhere, but now only in audio apps with their own driver.

Notifications bug for Android 7.x fixed!
All ROMs are released..
Enjoy..
The led notifications in the whatsapp groups (still in silence) are still not working for me.

I return to 7.10.19 and they do work. I have a Max 2.

Regards.

The new notifications shade from global ROM (7.11.23) it will be added in the new update this week? (I mean 7.11.30) or not possible?

Anyone know why you can't put the music app off totally? It's keeps going. And this rom really slurps battery. All kinds of crap that idle or running it feels

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Anyone know why you can't put the music app off totally? It's keeps going. And this rom really slurps battery. All kinds of crap that idle or running it feels

What do you mean? The music app keep playing music even if you ask it to stop? Scary..

What do you mean? The music app keep playing music even if you ask it to stop? Scary..
Ahab no, it doesn't close it keeps on my pull down menu idling i can't force close it.. I have to force stop it, the app ...

Ahab no, it doesn't close it keeps on my pull down menu idling i can't force close it.. I have to force stop it, the app ...

Well, you can pause the music and press home button or you can assign long press button to kill app (i think this way the app won't keep runing in the background).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-29-17-14-25-128_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-11-29-17-14-25-128_com.android.settings.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 495
Status
Not open for further replies.