Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absurd that the HM4X has got nougat and HM4PRO no

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Indeed rn4 pro is same processor as redmi note 4 sd, mi max 2, they should be aligned better.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

I am currently using this weekly rom on my Mi6 and I think I noticed a few bugs here - but I don't know if they have been reported on the previous pages.

1) Google Location Services: Even if enabled, the icon appears disabled in the settings.

2) I had some problems with the operation of the touch screen during the loading process. Inputs were recognized only very inaccurately, scrolling e. g. in facebook or instagram was hardly possible and only with strong jerking.

3) Obviously it is not possible to change the default search on google at Nova Launcher. You have to use the Xiaomi search. (but this could also be a problem of Nova)

only wipe data will fix it.. its caused by unknown reason...
Just to let know - after wipe data/cache/dalvik and restoring from MIUI offline backup, Video app works again fine. Maybe it was caused by dirty flash from stable to weekly. But anyway it is good to do extra backup as this implemented with MIUI can't restore some apps. It seems to be nice for system data but not for all user apps. Just the opposite of TB :).

may i ask you ... why the hell Mi 3/Mi 4 still dont have face unlock ? because the other xiaomi devices already has fingerprint unlock and they still get face ID unlock, even in MIUI PRO. my mi 4 only has PIN lock. sorry for my english and my attitude. I kinda upset when a flagship dont have much feature :(. and i tried a lot of custom rom. but only MIUI is the smoothest rom. so i just want a face unlock on it.
This is not official MIUI feature.
The devs here added it for us on Nougat devices, there are probably hardware requirements so...not available on MM Mi4.

I'm actually using latest 9.1 stable EU ROM, for MI 5s.

Can I dirty flash this latest dev 7.11.23 EU ROM?

Or should clean install?

Yes, you can dirty flash, done it myself several times without problem, reason : dev rom 7.11.23 is newer.

Flash through TWRP, clear cache/dalvik before reboot.

Last edited:
Help me! Proximity sensor not working on mi5s 64g, mi max 16g 2g ram. Description: mi 5s turn ON but when call the screen not off.
Mi max turn ON, when call the screen off, press any key, the screen not display, end call display again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-28-07-38-39-479_com.android.phone.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-28-07-38-39-479_com.android.phone.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 420
Found a bug on left lockscreen:
The shortcut text does not match the icon behaviors!
All the 4 texts are wrong!
Please fix!

Screenshot_2017-11-28-12-27-36-957_lockscreen.png

I'm using mi5s, Chinese traditional language.

Maybe i found another bug using the "do not disturb"-mode.
Yesterday i set the alarm clock and activated the dnd-mode afterwards.

Apart from the fact that the icon in the notification bar is NOT activated, the checkmark in the settings remains on the previous position ("normal" or "silent"). Manual selection of dnd in the sound settings works only after 2nd click, but also deactivates the alarm.

Mi Mix
Automatic screen dimming works really bad. Screen is significantly to dark. Was much better in previous updates.
Please check. Kind regards.

The step counter is not working without installing third party apps on my redmi 4x but i like the update any way thank for the great job

Status
Not open for further replies.