Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 228 81.1%
  • NO

Votes: 53 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This menu is not available on my Redmi 3. When I pull down the messaging window it's asking me wether I want to set a passord for app lock, no settings for private messagging appears :(
Private messaging feature is available for your device too for sure. After pulling down messaging window first you have to enter your Mi account password and then give unlock pattern. After that you can already use this feature...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MeiGuddet
Thanks for the update; reporting, not complaining, but notification LED still doesn't blink for non-system apps. HMNote4x, whatsapp/instagram.

@ingbrzy Will xiaomi.eu still provide the stable ROMs for all those suspended devices listed in the linked article? Because Xiaomi willl indeed release the stable versions of MIUI 9.1 and 9.2 for these devices.

maybe nobody has noticed that with this new version you can disable the lockscreen and keep the application blocking

Hello. I'm planning to install MIUI 9 EU Stable ROM for Redmi 4x once it gets released.
I would just like to know if it can receive OTA updates even if TWRP (no root) is installed.
Thank you.

Hello. I'm planning to install MIUI 9 EU Stable ROM for Redmi 4x once it gets released.
I would just like to know if it can receive OTA updates even if TWRP (no root) is installed.
Thank you.
TWRP is mandatory for our ROMs.. so what do you think?

Reactions: Soebianto
TWRP is mandatory for our ROMs.. so what do you think?
Pardon me for my ignorant question, my good sir. I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to something like that.
But may I have an answer of either "yes" or "no".
Thank you.

Best Rom ever .. no bugs at all Note4x user ...
7b394b121c1e763aa9d156264602e0f4.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Hi, I installed TWRP and upgraded my mi5s plus every week to the last available version and everything was fine and smooth until about 15 days ago. I have now serious connectivity problems with my phone often dropping and losing completely the signal and all the tags and showing "no service" for both the sims installed (different providers). Obviously in that moments (that actually last several minutes) i can't make/receive any phone call and the data connections goes down as well. I dont think it's an hardware problem as when i receive the signal the phone works fine, both for voice and data connection. Do you any idea about tha causes ?

Thanks
Marco

Hi, I installed TWRP and upgraded my mi5s plus every week to the last available version and everything was fine and smooth until about 15 days ago. I have now serious connectivity problems with my phone often dropping and losing completely the signal and all the tags and showing "no service" for both the sims installed (different providers). Obviously in that moments (that actually last several minutes) i can't make/receive any phone call and the data connections goes down as well. I dont think it's an hardware problem as when i receive the signal the phone works fine, both for voice and data connection. Do you any idea about tha causes ?

Thanks
Marco
I would first roll back to a version that worked to verify the issue on the latter ..

I would first roll back to a version that worked to verify the issue on the latter ..

Thanks for the advice. As now I'm on miui 9.1 - 7.11.9 can I downgrade without issues to the latest weekly miui 8 release with the normal procedure used for updates (via TWRP with a full data wipe at the end) ?

This is not an issue. It is private messaging that is a great feature mostly used for messaging with secret lover ;)

Open messaging app > pull down messaging window to enter private messaging > tap on private messaging settings at the bottom > remove your wife phone number > done

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
For those who cannot find it the feature requires Xiaomi account and messages sync to mi cloud enabled

Thanks
Marco
So

Mostly efs or modem problem

Very good rom for RN4 mido, not using any assistant, notifications are working for apps I use including viber, no telegram or WhatsApp here
No bugs so far, thanks for the hard work to the devs

Thanks for the advice. As now I'm on miui 9.1 - 7.11.9 can I downgrade without issues to the latest weekly miui 8 release with the normal procedure used for updates (via TWRP with a full data wipe at the end) ?
If you don t have a twrp backup, you can do a miui backup to roll back your apps and data. For the downgrade it requires full wipe after twrp install, then when clean restore the miui backup., it works both ways if releases are close.
Best would be a twrp backup... Can do via USB otg from twrp.

Envoyé de mon SGP611 en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.