Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 228 81.1%
  • NO

Votes: 53 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not enable 'Install via USB' and USB Debugging' from the Developer Options. It says "The device is temporarily restricted." This is frustrating because I am an Android App developer.

I switched from Resurrection Remix ROM to this version of XIAOMI EU.

Please help

even the release of a pause when recording the camera corrected?
error when resuming recording of the camera with a pause and not a full translation of the smart assistant

Just a warning, on redmi note 3 pro and SE versions weekly ROMs, widgets does not work, after pressing widgets it comes up with error "unfortunately system launcher has stopped", tried ROMs direct from en miui and the same problem,
Confirm on Kate:
Although I don't get any error but a weird behaviour by switching to background task.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

under body sensors I only found Google Play-Services activated. Nothing more?

Sounds like there must be a setting in the Mi Fit app??
Don't think so,on my device is working ok.
2c696698713741bef0d5c72717597642.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

@ingrbzy: are there any known issues with your ROMs and SIM cards? Mine seems to be killed after exactly 9 weeks of usage (Telekom DE, Xiaomi.EU ROM since the first day) and research on the web shows several issues with Chinese phones/ ROMs caused by massive requests to the SIM leading to early dead of the SIM card because of reaching the limit of writing procedures.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "Manfred62, post: 394816, membro: 115574"] Questo è il contatore del telefono. Guarda il menu delle impostazioni (3 punti a destra). Là potete passare dal contatore del telefono e Mi Fit (se installato). [/ QUOTE]
but how does the phone counter reset?

@Manfred62 mifit step counter in assistant doesn't work for me too, I think there is some bug or don't know..

Odesláno z mého MI 5 pomocí Tapatalk

Did you mean Settings -> Permissions -> Calendar (show system) -> enable System launcher?
What does it do? Because everything seems to be working ;)

to show calendar in smart assistant go on App, select System Launcher, Permission, Calendar on

Just installed it on my max 2.so far so good.

One question. The translations are not full completed yet?
I have Greek language selected and some words are in English.

Στάλθηκε από το MI MAX 2 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Any body can help me ? Can't make a shortcut in homescreen for Game Speed Booster on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 mtk, it must open in Security -> Game Speed Booster, its always start from beginning, so you must set up Everytime you wanna to use it, sorry for my bad English.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

there is another strange thing. in the security menu when scanning the percentage is 98%. says to restore gallery settings to earn 2 points. I do it but nothing happens.

Need your help, how to lock app? Padlocks are gone, there is no icon to switch between icons and previews too.. Mi5s, default theme or custom no difference, thx
Screenshot_2017-11-10-22-03-35-377_com.android.systemui.jpg

Wysłane z mojego MI 5s przy użyciu Tapatalka

Status
Not open for further replies.