Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefano131270

Members
Oct 4, 2015
I apologize for not having read the previous post
Does anyone have problems with the WhatsApp led Mi 4C?
Does not work

gimmeluck

Members
Jan 9, 2016
no mi6 update till android8 means ; last 7.12.7 is perfect?
because android 8 will come with many bugs also.

What to use for mi6 for now?

Roel 1980

Members
Feb 12, 2017
problem my language is dutch, but after this update the settings menu is English cant change it.. Can this be fixed thanks

My phone is xiaomi redmi Note 3 kate

yoonohoo

Members
Dec 26, 2013
Lockscreen now always shows code/numbers instead of a Lockscreen wallpaper? Any help? Mix 2.
Not here. Lockscreen fine.
So far I only notice the home screen missing the options to change the icons grid.
Had problem updating with md5 file error. Just download whole file via browser and flashed with twrp.

gg333

Members
Jan 3, 2017
Lockscreen now always shows code/numbers instead of a Lockscreen wallpaper? Any help? Mix 2.
Same for me, solved it by going to:
Settings
Lock screen + password
Set screen lock
Enter your pin
Then switch 'Skip lock screen' off

Didn't see any mention of this change.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: watson387

watson387

Members
Nov 20, 2017
means just to reboot after it?
i flashed back to 8.5 not to risk for now.
the title of twrp : successfull.
but why is that error?
I've been getting that error since I upgraded TWRP to the latest version. It doesn't seem to affect anything.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

predragiPredrag

Members
Jun 19, 2016
Just try to disable Wake lock screen for notifications under Lock screen and passwords in Settings.
Notifications led should work after receiving a notification

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
Solution is to turn off MIUI battery saver for apps you want notification led to work...
It is not normal behaviour of MIUI battery saver..

dizzy90

Members
Feb 5, 2012
Hi, need help,

Device: Mi Note 2
I flashed the latest weekly, cleared cache and dalvik and it rebooted just fine but does not detect sim card 1, and when sim card is moved to slot 2, phone gets incoming signal but not outgoing calling or sms abilities. It also does not register under settings as having a sim card despite it having bars.

So I go back to recovery and wipe data, cache, and dalvik. And reboot phone only to find it says no IMEI found, and sim cards are still not detecting.

So I go back to recovery and restore EFS from my previous rom backup (version 7.8.31) and no effect, same as before.

So I go back to recovery and restore complete rom backup from version 7.8.31, and everything works fine again.

So I go back to recovery and install the newest stable rom, cleared cache and dalvik, and reboot, and I get process.acore has stopped errors repeatedly and sim cards are still not detecting.

So I go back to recovery and restore complete rom backup from version 7.8.31, and everything works fine again.

qwasy

Members
Dec 28, 2010
İt comes from miuipro ROM. İt is a port from global dev. İt is for all devices running miui9 latest china Dev
It seems it's only for mi6 (since the file name)
And I got a bootloop on my mi4c.
Can you post a link to the thread? Did they make different versions?

pepe35

Members
Dec 24, 2016
Redmi Pro,

Clip no sound when saving.
No cast option in notifications bar but yes in settings.
Carrousel works but through smart assistant (swipe up).
Still bug gallery -> Mi cloud (FC).
Grid is OK.
Battery fine.

Reactions: HidRo

Luis bastorron

Members
Oct 26, 2017
[QUOTE = "EternalFunction, post: 400176, member: 130332"] ¿soy yo o el administrador de archivos en esta actualización ... se ha ido? [/ QUOTE]
Hola, a mi me figura como explorador...

Status
Not open for further replies.