Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone
Optimization - Optimize system ringtone and ring tone increase (12-14)

Can some1 please explain what exactly they optimized with system ringtone?

Reactions: Mahmoudinos
Hi
I have Mi5 and since MIUI 9 there is no Analog clock widget and much less quick function widgets.
Is it only me?
Thanks

Reactions: lezinboy
that of MI6 will be released before the end of the year .. but .. can there be update before it arrives next Thursday / Friday? we hope that in oreo there will be many news! how AOSP notifications

Reactions: NEXT989
[QUOTE = "trvdung, post: 399831, membro: 182225"] dopo l'aggiornamento 7.12.14, Layout della schermata Home non trovato in Impostazioni> Schermata Home e Recenti
Prima, il layout della schermata Home era 5x6 [/ QUOTE]

ma è all'interno del menu di avvio

[QUOTE = "trvdung, post: 399831, membro: 182225"] dopo l'aggiornamento 7.12.14, Layout della schermata Home non trovato in Impostazioni> Schermata Home e Recenti
Prima, il layout della schermata Home era 5x6 [/ QUOTE]

ma è all'interno del menu di avvio

me too, the same problem on Mi 5.
Not found Home Screen Layout on Setting.

[QUOTE = "trvdung, post: 399835, member: 182225"] anch'io, lo stesso problema su Mi 5.
Layout della schermata iniziale non trovato nell'impostazione. [/ QUOTE]

Ancora non capisco il tuo problema. il layout della schermata principale cambia nel menu di avvio.

@ingbrzy If Xiaomi will continue this absurd way that won't include new notification shade on china rom maybe is the case to change base to global, for devices who have it. What do you think about it?
Not good idea. Global is more buggy than China roms, and we have phones without global roms. Make roms with 2 base its not good idea to, more work, more bugs, more mess.
If You want new shades try Global its simple way.. I try global and new nitifications shade are very anoying to me.

How to update from 7.12.7? Is OTA available, or do I have to re flash everything? Device: Redmi Note 4X SD

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

I hate the fact that xiaomi.eu doesn't support the new notifications shade, still wait since almost a month now and hopping that it will included soon, I don't want to leave to Global ROM, plz add it for us!

Reactions: nazar1997ua
How to update from 7.12.7? Is OTA available, or do I have to re flash everything? Device: Redmi Note 4X SD

You can check OTA availability by opening your Updater app and clicking Check for updates. It will tell you when it's available...

First Thank you for the hard Work.
But my mi4s akku is after a half day at 35% . I use it realy Not very strong

You can check OTA availability by opening your Updater app and clicking Check for updates. It will tell you when it's available...
Yeah I did that already but it still says I'm on the latest version already. Should I wait a few days before it shows up?

Yeah I did that already but it still says I'm on the latest version already. Should I wait a few days before it shows up?

If you really want it in hurry, just download the ROM file and flash through TWRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.