Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
aadc566c0e21e6c797f2f746c776d368.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE] nothing...

two shortcuts of the key combinations still do not work: that of the google search and the one to enter the shared screen. mix1 device

Hi anyone have this issue?

Do I need to do a full wipe?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk

Its not a rude its only true about that. Ok it not matter for me, change base xiaomi.eu to global.

okay there is no topic, You ask @ingrzy for changing the database from china to global for Xiaomi.eu but then do not cry that so many bugs are even with gui. And what do you say to users whose devices do not have Global? what will the roms be for them? I doubt that @ingbrzy wanted to be based on china and on global ... I know one of my main phone I have on china and in life I would not exchange for another and the others that I have are from Xiaomi.eu if we go to the Global database they will be on the last roms on china database and I will not update them for stupid notifications to have a bugged system like Swiss cheese.

EOT from me.

I'm not sayin' that this should happen or that @ingbrzy should change the base from china to global, I'm just sayin' that is fair to ask that in a proper way, and it's fair to explain why this is going/not going to happen. What is not fair is makin' fun of people who find the new notification shade useful, or being rude to them just sayin' "switch to global and stop bothering us".

Very responsive firmware and at first glance the battery is ok (Mi5)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

installed and run smooth without problem on mi4si

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

What is the great thing about this notification shade?

I fail to see why that is so important to some folks here.

It has been made very clear, it is only available in the GLOBAL ROM, not the China-based ROM's.

If you do not like that, and the notification shade is a game-breaker for you, go to Global ROM and suck up the bugs and issues they have.

If you want the xiaomi.eu ROM features, then complain and bleat away on en.miui.com, but just STOP BLEATING about it here....
It is getting very tiresome, week after week, seeing the same people whinging and whining about a non-existent feature.

The xiaomi.eu team are not responsible for the issue, so drop it as a subject here.
There are also some people defending eu rom's mistake or just ignore rightful claims of the users. It is easy to blame en.miui developers whenever they can't solve the problems. As an end-user I don't know which bugs come from en.miui and which bugs come from global or China roms. We are simply indicating the problems we encountered. Best regards

I mean, asking is never rude. You can answer or not, but people have the right to ask "maybe xiaomi.eu should change the base from china to global", and it's ok to reply "it's never going to happen". What can't be accepted is people makin' fun of the ones who find the new notification shade a crucial feature. There's a lot of people here who loves xiaomi.eu, that runs xiaomi.eu since years and that would love the new notification shade. Just accept it. Telling them "flash the global" it's rude. And means that you just can't get their point.

Anyway, it's not about xiaomi.eu, it's about china dev, we all know that.

Of course people may ask but people should read the posts before ask that way the ones, like me, that take time reading every page don't have to go through tons of useless info.

If notification is really crucial go with global or just be patient and wait.

Reactions: MeiGuddet
Finally someone stands up!!

I would like to add that I also get aggravated by people who are just being rude. The Majority of the replies are filled with whining as mentioned but also them folks do not provide any details and still insist on things being fixed for them.

I have been flashing many Xiaomi.EU roms and seldom ran into issues, the issues I have had were caused by poor practice which I am to blaim for myself.

So I second the above post with my additions: People please stop whining and being plain rude, If you have any issues explain what device you are using, what way you flashed and which alterations you have done. Without the details I suggest posts being removed by the Mods.

Bart.Jeroen and Greasemonkey 1960: VERY WELL SAID. It is absolutely annoying reading about people wanting (not politely asking) the new notification set, and reading about people asking stupid questions just because they are too lazy to read the 1st page of the thread. It is unbelievable seeing for the 500th time (maybe more) people asking about when OTA will be available.

Gallery
New - Added Clip creation (12-12)

Great feature. However, when I saved the clip the audio did not save. I did select a few audio but no success. I am using Redmi Pro. Anyone having the same issue like me?

Reactions: HidRo
I have slow google play store on all xiaomi.eu developer roms..This happens when i download something and touch the screen.

I had same issue on my mi max 2 and now on mi note 3 too...why?

With official global didnt have this issue..

Anyone pls?

I have slow google play store on all xiaomi.eu developer roms..This happens when i download something and touch the screen.

I had same issue on my mi max 2 and now on mi note 3 too...why?

With official global didnt have this issue..
Blazing fast on Mi mix 2/Mi 5 here! Is it when updating apps,or just browsing the Play Store?Otherwise you can turn off automatic updating for the apps,and just update your apps when you don't use the phone?!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk

Blazing fast on Mi mix 2/Mi 5 here! Is it when updating apps,or just browsing the Play Store?Otherwise you can turn off automatic updating for the apps,and just update your apps when you don't use the phone?!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MIX 2 met Tapatalk

It happens when downloading new apps or updating existing ones.If i select to install or update apps and use phone same time like scrolling my homescreens the download speed drops.
If i left phone with no touching it the download speed is perfect and full.This happens only on play store.

Settings > Home screen and recents > home screen layout:

aadc566c0e21e6c797f2f746c776d368.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
I can confirm that the setting is absent also on my Mi5 with latest update and it was absent in an older weekly too. Might it depend on the language?

@graw2
70a1ed705061914e22caa0ebd7c28ea6.jpg

Redmi 4x

Tried multiple themes but lockscreen isn't working correctly. It goes directly to password on screen on. Annoying when you're trying to use the lockscreen to control music, etc.

909c7ba010d5635346bbaf5726dc777a.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.