Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-18-08-27-33-374_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-18-08-27-33-374_com.miui.home.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 354
before thank you for your hard work of the developer team, please give the setting of the choice of position of the clock, signal, battery, so that the user can arrange it according to his wishes, because the rom is very smooth, and many users like it, only very minimal feature . I ask the developer team to add the features I mentioned above,

Hi,

The ROM is working quite well to me. However the Android System process is draining the battery more than other versions. It is always around the 30% of use. BTW, I have a RN3P Kenzo.

Since this update (or a few before), Contacts sync with Outlook with Myphone explorer no longer works. More precisely, contacts on the phone are no longer visible from the desktop app BUT can be written !?! So for instance if I force a transfer, contacts are duplicated, triplicated etc. Deleting contacts on the phone, and transferring again doesn't change a thing. All user level authorizations are unchanged and ok, which wouldn't explain the write but not read anyway. Of course, it's in sync mode, but contacts on the phone are not even visible in the desktop app. All other syncs are ok (calendar, sms, calls...). Tested on Mimax 128gb

@PmarX3
Donwload stops sometimes without having 100% of the file. If the updater is then cleaned from RAM and started again he offers to flash the new version although the file was not 100% downloaded. After being in TWRP the MD5 reports an error.

Delete the update and the MD5 file manually and start the updater again downloading the update. Keep sure the update is really downloaded to 100%.

I ! I just installed beta MIUI 9 version 7.12.14 on my mi mix 2. Everything is fine except that my grid used to be 5 icons large and now it onyl 4. I can 't find the way to change it ! Help !

Guyz how work Miui 9 Xiaomi.eu 7.12.14 on Redmi 3 - Ido? I have with old Miui 8 Xiaomi.eu and i dont know install or not install Miui 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.