Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. I bought a Mi Mix 2, unlocked and I have been trying to install this ROM (tried previous version as well), but after the installation it gets stuck in the MI logo.
I installed the TWRP version from here. I've tried everything, I've done WIPE, WIPE CACHE. I do not know what else to do.
The bootloader is locked. You have to unlock it officially.

Thanks 4 the update.

1 questions thats not exactly for EU Rom. Iam regonice a slightly lag on my mix2 with nova launcher. Didn't have theses with my previous Huawei devices (mate 8, p9, mate 9). It show's when I open app drawer or on screen search..
I use Nova too and here no lag whatsoever

Tdy clean miuivideo app data..
I've tried to clean app data, but same result. I've installed version 7.12.7 using TWRP without wipe, same result. After this I've made a clean install with version 7.12.7 and now it works fine. I really don't know what was the problem. Anyway, thank you very much for your help!

Hi,
Same issue here. On my Mi5C I have to start TWRP a second time in order to make it working. So, flash twrp on your phone reboot in recovery mode. TWRP will appear and won't work properly. Shut down the phone by a long press. Restart the phone in recovery mode (power + volume up), you will think that TWRP don't work properly but after pressing few times on the screen you will see it works great. Each time I want to use TWRP I have to start it twice! I don't know why but it works like that here. Back up what you want to save because you must wipe your data, your cache and the storage in order to erase the encryption.

Thanks man!
Tried it couple of times, but nothing. After i flashed TWRP, restart it to recovery, it does not response to any press.
Hi,
Same issue here. On my Mi5C I have to start TWRP a second time in order to make it working. So, flash twrp on your phone reboot in recovery mode. TWRP will appear and won't work properly. Shut down the phone by a long press. Restart the phone in recovery mode (power + volume up), you will think that TWRP don't work properly but after pressing few times on the screen you will see it works great. Each time I want to use TWRP I have to start it twice! I don't know why but it works like that here. Back up what you want to save because you must wipe your data, your cache and the storage in order to erase the encryption.

Thank you so much man! You are awesome! Now on Global! :)

The bootloader is locked. You have to unlock it officially.
No, its unlocked. If it was locked I wouldnt install TWRP.
I did the process to unlock . When O start the phone, it shows UNLOCKED too.

It stuck on Mi logo after I install this ROM.

No, its unlocked. If it was locked I wouldnt install TWRP.
I did the process to unlock . When O start the phone, it shows UNLOCKED too.

It stuck on Mi logo after I install this ROM.
From TWRP try to format data (you will loose all data in your phone so BACKUP), transfer rom to storage and flash it.
Had that problem too but don't remember what I've done.

I use Nova too and here no lag whatsoever
I got a little stutter when I open the app search (swipe up on Homescreen). And when I open up the app drawer (pixel style) only at the 1st time. Didn't regonice that on previous phones

From TWRP try to format data (you will loose all data in your phone so BACKUP), transfer rom to storage and flash it.
Had that problem too but don't remember what I've done.
I did it too! Formated completed! The Miui Global (official - stable and dev works ok. But I just like this xiaomi eu ROM. :/

LED notification in Whatsapp only works if sound notification also enabled, and they only work with system sound or default notification sound.

oh, oh ... thanks! That was the problem! I have selected a default sound for notification and in WhatsApp I selected that same sound and it already turns on the notification led ... incredible...:eek::eek::)

When i check new rom for redminote-2
i can find in it, ok its old phone.

but when i write the possible name of the ROM to google, it finds on Androidfilehost !!
and rom exists!

What is that?

Redmi Pro,

Still Clip no sound when saving and no cast option in notifications bar.
Still bug gallery -> Mi cloud (FC).
Carrousel works ok.
Grid is OK.
Battery fine.
When you say battery fine, how is it? I can't get more than 3h or 3 and half hours SOT from a 17h period. This from last 2 builds.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks man!
Tried it couple of times, but nothing. After i flashed TWRP, restart it to recovery, it does not response to any press.

Thank you so much man! You are awesome! Now on Global! :)
When on mi5c have issue with touch click vol- and power.. When show password decrypt back button and format data, reboot to recovery, plug to pc copy xiaomi.eu rom, install rom, back to wipe and do wipe data, cache, dalvik and internal storage. Reboot to system.
If You have fake global i recommended first flash phone in fastboot mode via Xiaomiflash 2017(best) with option clean all ( not clean and lock) with last china developer fastboot rom.

Still have battery draining issue ;(
Mi4c

install pcmark and full charge your phone.
put your phone in normal indoor light environment.
set brightness on auto, disconnect charger and run pcmark battery test.
at the end of test make screenshot and show as results so we can conclude is battery bad or something else drain battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.