Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be Gabriela font, you can also find it on Google fonts.
Ciao

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk
Thanks for reply dear, but some character are different from screen shot like capital G and 4, please see ss
690adf22913d50df5429c8ca127201c3.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Hello all and merry Christmas.
From the lest update in caller id the name and last name is shown together whiteout space.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Hello all and merry Christmas.
From the lest update in caller id the name and last name is shown together whiteout space.

In hebrew only no problem on other languages

the weather application does not update automatically. server problem or application problem? mix 1

Hello and happy holidays to everyone!
I've got a little annoying issue since a few updates now. When phone reboots into twrp and zip starts installing, at some point after uncompressing the files, I get 2 red error lines, "unable to mount.... " (sorry, i can't read more of the message as it disappears quickly, so maybe it's incomplete) and then the phone restarts.

Nevertheless, the update is installed, apparently.

Does anyone know about this issue and how to fix it?
It's just annoying, and happens in my Xiaomi Mi Note 2 128gb since 4 updates now.
Is it because I didn't install SuperSU nor Magisk?

Thanks everyone for your help!

Hello and happy holidays to everyone!
I've got a little annoying issue since a few updates now. When phone reboots into twrp and zip starts installing, at some point after uncompressing the files, I get 2 red error lines, "unable to mount.... " (sorry, i can't read more of the message as it disappears quickly, so maybe it's incomplete) and then the phone restarts.

Nevertheless, the update is installed, apparently.

Does anyone know about this issue and how to fix it?
It's just annoying, and happens in my Xiaomi Mi Note 2 128gb since 4 updates now.
Is it because I didn't install SuperSU nor Magisk?

Thanks everyone for your help!
Just ignore it..
It's not an issue..

Thank you, ingbrzy.
You work hard and make a very good job.
Thanks to the members of this forum and don't forget the workers of Xiaomi. :)

I wish you all a merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: barbuti17
< Mi Max Prime >

eu rom Beta 7.12.21 done and dusted! All Good! Thank you very much for the awesome rom! :s22:

LZ3y68x.png

Missing Screen-OFF animation on mi max hydrogen, dont know about other devices..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, can you share?
Thanks.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
seems you will continue asking despite there is no link, so:
1 alpha rom testing is restricted to approved people on en.miui.com, leaking a rom gives a ban so cuts all granted access.
in your case, device specific issues can be discussed on the dedicated section of this forum (new release is a good topic)
2 you should not focus on a single week thread, the info is spread on several weeks, so it requires reading. This does not
stop most of the people as being there already means that you are testing beta dev rom, so curiosity is mandatory otherwise
it is recommended to use stable rom.
3 despite this it is obvious that many people will continue asking without reading all, there is nothing personnal but it is important to react as having all the people asking for the same would make this excellent weekly unreadable. You can grab and append high quality info here that cannot be on official forum that became a total mess for kids.

Same here, it's unable mount firmware.

I think it's because don't have firmware update is the package right?

Thanks and merry Christmas

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X SD en utilisant Tapatalk

got the same but install went fine on my mido, testing limited so far but no bug.good!

Reactions: billouetaudrey
Does anyone have the Mi Rom 6 with Android 8?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

There are links leaked by some people...a little googling will give you the link but...
it's still in alpha state (7.12.21), don't think it's a good idea to install ROM in an alpha state, unless you need a lot of headaches.....

Reactions: Rogerio Lucas
the weather application does not update automatically. server problem or application problem? mix 1

Status
Not open for further replies.