Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, i've installed the latest rom but It seems nothing has changed. App preview images in recent apps are still square instead of rounded. As for notifications, if I receive 2 WhatsApp messages it shows " 2 messages from two chat", while I saw some users posting screenshots in which previews are shown for each message ( notification shade?)
Do I have to activate something or these functions simply don't work on my old (but gold) mi4?
Thank you guys .

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, post: 401759, membro: 55523"] C'è già l'ombra delle notifiche .. [/ QUOTE]

please ingbrzy fix the bug of whatsapp notifications. It's really annoying. but do not let us wait a week for pleasure.

[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, post: 401759, membro: 55523"] C'è già l'ombra delle notifiche .. [/ QUOTE]

please ingbrzy fix the bug of whatsapp notifications. It's really annoying. but do not let us wait a week for pleasure.
It's end of the year.. Go to some party, take some drinks and when you will wake up at Friday you will have it fixed.. Easy..

thanks for link
I downloaded and installed

went to TimeZone and there are no zone:
Azores -01:00 with Summer time

how could I add this zone with some tweak or writing files without difficult ? or is this needed to update in next rom ?

just identified the portuguese contributors, so I could add the suggestion about the portuguese TimeZone
@Efex @KcNirvana @Lippe35

thanks

ps. Redmi Note 2

EDIT.
it finally worked in other way, I just chose Azores :D
1 - I added the Timezone shortcut in homescreen, opened it and Azores came up
2 - I went to Settings < Timezone and it doesn't appear
there is the bug that must be fixed. we, azorians, we are buying more xiaomi and this is annoying for most of them that didn't discover.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jmferreira
Thanks for this rom. It works perfectly on mido and I have not found any problem. I wish you all a happy year! Thanks so much

Reactions: jc rey
@ingbrzy and others, thanks for a great year of weekly updates.

Your ROMs make me choose for Xiaomi phones next year as well

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk
Also the case for so many of us, a great 2018 is coming.

Envoyé de mon SGP611 en utilisant Tapatalk

hey guys why there is still whatsapp icon bug in limitless theme? it is just same as dialer icon

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-29-19-52-33-868_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-29-19-52-33-868_com.miui.home.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
hey guys why there is still whatsapp icon bug in limitless theme? it seems so senseless it aint been fixed yet such a simple thing
The social apps are real evil, you're drowning in quagmire. Just delete it - don't have problems with notifications. Joke, Happy New year

Sent MI 5 wiaTapatalk

Hi! Xiaomi EU is the best type of ROM among MIUI ROMs. I use developer ROMs but these are stable, smooth, fast and have a great battery performance. These haven't got the unwanted Google apps. This is an important thing too. @ingbrzy Thank you for hard work, I always wonder you can go ahead, because there are so many inpatient or inpolite people who don't appreciate your work and tell their opinion, experience in a wrong way, you don't deserve this. Every update gets better and better! :)

Last edited:
Folks, my Redmi Note 3 MTK has the 8.2.1.0 LHNCNDL Stable release on it and I've downloaded the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3_V9.2.2.0.LHNCNEK_v9-5.0 ROM.
When I use the SP_Flash tool to update the phone it runs through the entire process and gives me the green check mark but the phone boots and still shows the old s/w. So no update was actually done.
I'm using the same SP_Flash 5.1532 tool I used to install the 8.2.1.0 s/w.
Is there a newer flash tool I'm supposed to be using?

thanks

Using this ROM in Redmi Pro x20 and everything seems to be working just fine. Can't say about battery life, but for now, all good.
Clean install with no apps installed and still 100% awake. Can't understand why. Must be something with my phone.
Thanks for the hard work guys.

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.