Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its same changleog. I have nighlty ota china miui and nightly changelogs and are same as this. Final changelogs from week changes in China Developer roms.
@zeork about your zanosik concern:
tested OK on my mido with 7.12.28. In addition I gave a try to the apps I am using of the same kind waze and coyote, all are fine on mido.
Seems your issue is device specific...

Reactions: zeork
Agree.. that new oreo will be full of bugs probably..
Not that sure, I beleive bugs are more coming from the MIUI specific devs than android core.
On the devices I have that moved to oreo, mean xperia XZ and oneplus 5, for both devices it took very short to release to public and
I see no issue as of today.
Now if my mi mix2 goes to sink with oreo it will clearly mean something about xiaomi and MIUI ....

Reactions: ivan.martinko
Time for me to find a new rom. I'm not waiting several weeks for Oreo. I'm fine with the latest Nougat with gesture support
:):););)
beleive or not this is exactely why I bought a one plus. :D
But after 6 weeks I can tell you MIUI rom is a good thing Vs android stock....:D

I try to download again and install the new download. This is What i get a lot of failed. Can someone help plz ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-29-10-18-43.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-29-10-18-43.png
    188.1 KB · Views: 572
  • Screenshot_2017-12-29-10-19-20.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-29-10-19-20.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 569
[QUOTE = "Redfox91, post: 401540, membro: 178119"] Caro team Eu, su mi note 2 appaiono due icone di notifica quando arriva solo un messaggio. Per il resto tutto è ok. Grazie. [/ QUOTE]

anche sulle notifiche WhatsApp mix1

[QUOTE = "Natnatlia89, post: 401563, member: 186542"] Confermato sul mio mi5 7.12.28
A volte scompare la nuova notifica, poi compare di nuovo per notifica, doppia icona di notifica, e non posso rispondere dalla modalità orizzontale o lockscreen, tutto oltre alla notifica va bene [/ QUOTE]

Confermo. anche sul mio mix1 tutto funziona tranne la notifica whatsapp che appare 2 volte.

The problem is with message coming from the same person.. tested on Whatsapp and Line, some bu, try this yourself :

1. Get 1 msg : 2 notif icons appear.
2. get another new message from the same guy, both icons disappear.
3. get another new message from the same guy, 2 notif icons appear again.

i'm stil wondering how the official beta team actually communicate with Xiaomi developer team since such an ugly and easy to spot bug could passed to public users like us, it's understandabled if it's a hard to find bug....but this one is easy, just a minute of using the rom and already found that bug out.

Or is there any communication at all between these 2 teams? I wonder hahaha

Reactions: Ilaby91
i'm stil wondering how the official beta team actually communicate with developer team since such an ugly and easy to spot bug could passed to public users like us, it's understandabled if it's a hard to find bug....but this one is easy, just a minute of using the rom and already found that bug out.

Or is there any communication at all between these 2 teams? I wonder hahaha
Developers, Bug hunters, device team and Mods/Smod and Admins know about this bug. They work on it.

@ingbrzy When I open the QR application --> Document or Business card, the application crashes.
Code:
Document

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/system/framework/miuistatssdkshared.jar", zip file "/system/framework/android.test.runner.jar", zip file "/system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/MiuiScanner.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/lib/arm64, /system/fake-libs64, /system/priv-app/MiuiScanner/MiuiScanner.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]] couldn't find "libQuadrangleRecognizer.so"
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:972)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1530)
at com.xiaomi.recognizer.Quadrangle.<clinit>(Quadrangle.java)
at com.xiaomi.recognizer.Quadrangle.detectByteArray(Quadrangle.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.detectPreviewData(DocumentModule.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.module.DocumentModule$DocumentHandler.handleMessage(DocumentModule.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java)

Code:
Business card

java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:354)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:223)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:242)
at android.os.AsyncTask$SerialExecutor$1.run(AsyncTask.java)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1133)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:607)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:760)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: "/data/data/com.xiaomi.scanner/files/miuisdk/modules/com.xiaomi.scannerlib.card.lib/libBCREngine.so" is 32-bit instead of 64-bit
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:977)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1530)
at com.intsig.nativelib.BCREngine.<clinit>(BCREngine.java)
at com.intsig.nativelib.BCREngine.InitEngine(BCREngine.java)
at com.intsig.sdk.BCRSDK.InitEngine(BCRSDK.java)
at com.intsig.sdk.BCRSDK.InitEngine(BCRSDK.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.app.ScannerApplicationDelegate$3.doInBackground(ScannerApplicationDelegate.java)
at com.xiaomi.scanner.app.ScannerApplicationDelegate$3.doInBackground(ScannerApplicationDelegate.java)
at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
... 4 more

Awesome update

+Added grouping notification for Gmail
+Games are boosted automatically when opened
+Android security patch level updated to 2017-12-01

Happy New Year Xiaomi.eu!

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your hardwork. Smart assistant still dont show birthday events on mi5x. Happy new year

MI 5X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

MIX1 DEVICE. WHATSAPP APPLICATION SHOWS THE NOTIFICATION ICON 2 TIMES WHEN ONE SINGLE MESSAGE IS COMING.

Status
Not open for further replies.