Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phone still loading cant boot after installing rom. While installing i see red no md5. I tried stable and weekly.
Just coming from chinese. Bought new mi mix2
Any idea?

Phone still loading cant boot after installing rom. While installing i see red no md5. I tried stable and weekly.
Just coming from chinese. Bought new mi mix2
Any idea?
You need to format data and reboot twrp before flashing eu rom if you come from official rom.

IMG_20171208_235936.jpg
Whu the Play Store is not certified? Fix please.
The version is 7.12.7 (v2) and the device is Mi Note 3.
Thanks very Michele.

App vault only show English. It don't show Chinese traditional when I select chinese traditional as my system language.

I already updated manually.Now recieved ota as v2,Do ineedto update this?
Device: Mix2
629b062b153775d5b7d2649efb20dfd7.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Team miui.eu thank you very much, problem solved backup in my cloud, no security problem or installed applications, I have only noticed a little quick drained battery, thanks for the work they do.

Redmi Note 4x.

I found out that using 3rd party keyboard like Swiftkey drain battery faster than using the default Google Keyboard.

It's not draining all the time, just once in a while it suddently start draining battery and it could last for days, reboot didn't help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arquo
Who ever deside to fully wipe the phone and start clean, after this update + v2. You will set up phone after welcome screen. You should restart the phone. My bug was that if you don't do it, features like google play restore back up don't see wifi connction if you don't reboot.

Who ever deside to fully wipe the phone and start clean, after this update + v2. You will set up phone after welcome screen. You should restart the phone. My bug was that if you don't do it, features like google play restore back up don't see wifi connction if you don't reboot.
i never full wipe, just clean dalvic cache after flashing newest rom. no problem at all here.

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Everything working flawless on mi5s.
Fingerprint scanner are much better...

@ingbrzy update from updater apps not working on redmi note 3 pro, it says "you already up to date!"

Full wipe is painfull and if I have to do it often, I'll stop flashing new rom completely hahaha

Lucky for me, never wipe anything else beside cache / dalvik so far flashing new rom on all my devices.

2 scorciatoie per le combinazioni di tasti non funzionano ancora: quella per aprire la ricerca su google e quella per entrare nella schermata condivisa. il mio telefono è un mix1

Full wipe is painfull and if I have to do it often, I'll stop flashing new rom completely hahaha

Lucky for me, never wipe anything else beside cache / dalvik so far flashing new rom on all my devices.
Well, right now I am testing and my battery started to work fine. Before the wipe, after disconect from power supply I use to lose 5% in about 10 minutes. And the drain was huge. And I am not very much user of my phone. From 6 am to 12 I was losing 30-40%. So I. Well, I also blame right now on some programs witch are not installed right now.

i had in mi 5s plus when swiping up word in order to search everything is in chinese why??
and i also re upload the rom once again??
please any help

I got the problem that after my xiaomi 4C rooted I still could not modify system partition files. I'd be appreciate if someone konws what to do.

+ There are tools for Chinese versions to unlock system partition.

Last edited:
Well, right now I am testing and my battery started to work fine. Before the wipe, after disconect from power supply I use to lose 5% in about 10 minutes. And the drain was huge. And I am not very much user of my phone. From 6 am to 12 I was losing 30-40%. So I. Well, I also blame right now on some programs witch are not installed right now.
agree something not right with power in this week
78b686440d7167777c13c7eb3066d33c.jpg

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.