Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Seurity". Battery shortcut doesn't work. (Redmi 3S land)

Screenshot_2017-12-10.jpg

This version still has ads inserted. @ingbrzy see help me.
Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-10-18-45-38-521_com.android.providers.downloads.ui.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-10-18-45-38-521_com.android.providers.downloads.ui.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 545
I just tried to switch from xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote3_V9.1.2.0.NCHCNEI_v9-7.1 to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3SE_7.12.8_v9-6.0 using the updater application, but now the phone will not turn on anymore. Can you help me?

I just tried to switch from xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote3_V9.1.2.0.NCHCNEI_v9-7.1 to xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3SE_7.12.8_v9-6.0 using the updater application, but now the phone will not turn on anymore. Can you help me?
Download the correct rom next time. You are trying to flash Redmi Note 3 SE rom on your Mi Note 3.

You flashed the incorrect rom, HMNote3SE is Redmi Note 3 Special Edition not Mi Note 3, your rom is : https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...2.7/xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote3_7.12.7_v9-7.1.zip

Interesting enough how come the Updater app let you flashed the wrong rom, afaik the 1st line of the update script check whether you are flashing the correct rom or not and it should stop if the rom you are trying to flash is not for your devices.

You flashed the incorrect rom, HMNote3SE is Redmi Note 3 Special Edition not Mi Note 3, your rom is :

Interesting enough how come the Updater app let you flashed the wrong rom, afaik the 1st line of the update script check whether you are flashing the correct rom or not and it should stop if the rom you are trying to flash is not for your devices.
Thanks... Now what can I do to install the correct rom?

Thanks... Now what can I do to install the correct rom?

Do you still have access to Recovery? Try boot to recovery mode (TWRP) and flash the correct rom (download the correct rom 1st).

Really hope your phone is not in a hardbrick situation..

Do you still have access to Recovery? Try boot to recovery mode (TWRP) and flash the correct rom (download the correct rom 1st).

Really hope your phone is not in a hardbrick situation..
I haven't access to Recovery... Mi Flash Tool can see it.

There are furthermore a bug in the security app, and the settings menu too, if i try open the installed applications. It's a problem of translation into Hungarian, in English it works well. It causes to force close when opening the settings / installed applications or from the security app go to application manager.

I installed the re uploaded version, so unfortunately this bug is having furthermore in Hungarian language.

My phone is Redmi Note 3 SE (kate)

Still naturally except this bug i like this release seems faster and i like the new browser too, thanks a lot of your work! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Joranz
There are furthermore a bug in the security app, and the settings menu too, if i try open the installed applications. It's a problem of translation into Hungarian, in English it works well. It causes to force close when opening the settings / installed applications or from the security app go to application manager.

I installed the re uploaded version, so unfortunately this bug is having furthermore in Hungarian language.

My phone is Redmi Note 3 SE (kate)

Still naturally except this bug i like this release seems faster and i like the new browser too, thanks a lot of your work! :)
Mi flash tool says "Missed hello packet, try to recover".

Redmi note 2 no notification light is working. Please fix it thanks

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Device Redmi note 4(SD)
I have two bugs in this update.
The led notification of whatapp doesn´t works
And the count of notification show in the icons 1 independently you recieve more.
Anybody has this issue with this update?
With 7.11.30 works ok..
Thanks for your hard work.

Same Problem with mi4c with no led notification WhatsApp.

i'm having problems with dual apps
when playing games
always force close
I think because of google play service
anyone else have the same problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.