Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do anythink... My phone is in hardbrick...

Try then connecting it to the charger for 2 hours or so.

Then connect it to your PC via USB, and monitor on the PC if it shows any signs of life as you do:

Then try holding the power button for a long time.

Then try the other power button + volume button combinations.

If nothing at all happens, connect it back to the charger overnight and try again next day.

Then connect it to your PC via USB, and monitor on the PC if it shows any signs of life as you do:

If nothing at all happens, connect it back to the charger overnight and try again next day.
Ok, thanks, I'll try.

In device manager I see this... Is my mi note 3 already in edl mode?

Attachments

• Cattura.PNG
    Cattura.PNG
    3.3 KB · Views: 437
In device manager I see this... Is my mi note 3 already in edl mode?

I don't know, but it seems to be alive.
It's possible that the phone can boot into fastboot mode, but without the screen working because of the wrong rom you tried to flash.

Which button(s) did you press?

Did anything appear on the phones screen?

Try holding the power button to turn off the phone, then hold the power + "volume down" keys to boot it in fastboot mode.

Even if nothing is on the screen, if the PC can see it, try to flash it with Miflash from the PC.

What you want to try to do is put it in fast boot mode so you can flash an official stable rom with Miflash on the PC.

http://xiaomiflashtool.com/download/xiaomi-flash-tool-20170425

You need a fastboot rom, not a recovery rom:

http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

Last edited:
any Redmi note 3 pro user already flash this ROM?
How is it?

i kinda want to flash newer one since i use the 7.11.16 atm, and it works really nice. but i wonder if this ROM did huge improvement than before.

Hello, I have a Redmi Note 3 pro snapdragon and I can tell you what is great with MIUI Weekly ROM 7.12.7, I Flash with ZCX TWRP Recovery 3.0.2 by BY ~ XM,

Hi all. I am really new to Xiaomi.eu and the concept of a weekly ROM. I am running the MIUI EU ROM (7.11.30) on my Redmi Pro and when I check for updates it says I can get version 7.12.7 v2 (960 MB in size) over the air. Can I just update like this on a weekly basis without crashing my phone?

Doing nothing else, only updating Qualcomm drivers, MiFlash has installed fastboot rom and now my Mi Note 3 is staring.

Did Miflash manage to flash the Rom?

"my Mi Note 3 is staring."
??

Going to sleep now, I'm in Sweden.

But I have no more ideas for you.

If Miflash doesn't "see" the phone as flashable, try turning the phone off and then try to set it in flash boot mode again.

Hi all. I am really new to Xiaomi.eu and the concept of a weekly ROM. I am running the MIUI EU ROM (7.11.30) on my Redmi Pro and when I check for updates it says I can get version 7.12.7 v2 (960 MB in size) over the air. Can I just update like this on a weekly basis without crashing my phone?
Hi, not problem. Works well this version v2.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

Has put a minus. Not the team Xiaomi.eu - but the developers from China. Why? Because you can not use the commands to the processor for your needs. There is a constant interrogation of the network and devices, which leads to a rapid discharge of the battery.
I heard President Xiaomi's statement that they are ready to give out their devices for free and live at the expense of services, but not to the same degree, guys! Many (and I'm among them) just go to clean Linux, and forget about the perfect beginning of the MIUI. It's a pity...

error last two weekly language ITA
21840cc644ddd0900393e333bd9b6c8a.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.