Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you mean the emergency broadcast setting, it was a frozen sys app on our Redmi 3s. I defrosted it & it's now working. Dunno if it's the same on the Mi5 but worth a check.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
How does one defrost a system app?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Icons in recents and also in notifications (everywhere really) are broken. Redmi Note 4 Nikel.
Screenshot_2017-12-14-10-17-26-571_android.png Screenshot_2017-12-14-10-18-15-937_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2017-12-14-10-12-49-967_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png Screenshot_2017-12-14-10-13-14-078_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png

I can confirm the battery is draining quickly, I can forgive it, but the alarm clock spontaneously change time twice and don't wake me up.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

How does one defrost a system app?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

I use My Android Tools app (you need to be rooted) - go to Apps/Disabled and re-enable it.

I do believe you can also use titanium backup to defrost/unfreeze apps

Does anyone know if this also works with the Xiaomi laser projector?!

My device is still in chinese and only partially patched to english...but i want to add the google play store and other apps through the playstore.

Or probably do you guys already work on a rom for the laser projector?

Attachments

• B5CBF893-8B1C-443D-B3BE-7007BBD95AFC.jpeg
    B5CBF893-8B1C-443D-B3BE-7007BBD95AFC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 649
I have problems with the app Instagram, many times it's crashing. Other problem is the calls sometimes doesn't work. (Redmi Note 3 MTK)

ROM 7.12.7
Device: Kenzo
Issue: Very weak wifi signal, other phone can connect to same hotspot on the same table, mine just cannot.

Thanks.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

So i'm not the only one who thinks that there is some issues with battery, i juat hope that i don't have defected battery, that problem is with software.

Hi, someone tried to activate the "install over USB" in developer options?

I'm having issues, with toast message that says "the device is temporarily restricted".

I was reading on internet about this, and it seems it's a problem with miui 9...

Somebody fixed it without installing any VPN ?

Thanks.

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Still having issues with bluetooth :S

Trouble connecting 2 devices at the same time. even one media and one for pone audio only. add in my car BT and its all a mix of beez xD

Hi, someone tried to activate the "install over USB" in developer options?

I'm having issues, with toast message that says "the device is temporarily restricted".

I was reading on internet about this, and it seems it's a problem with miui 9...

Somebody fixed it without installing any VPN ?

Thanks.

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

The only solution I've found is connecting to a Chinese VPN, but without installing any third-party app, as described in this post:

http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&pid=19906122&ptid=544718

After activation you can safely disconnect from the VPN.

Reactions: calcu
Hi,
I'm on MI5 with xiaomi.eu weekly 7.11.23 and I'd like to switch to the stable branch, but I'm not happy with wiping data partition...
I've noticed that xiaomi.eu stable 9.1.4 is out for MI5 and it's dated 2017/12/14 (today).
Anyone knows if it's newer then 7.11.23?
Can I try to dirty flash it (no wipe data)?

Solo pienso que algo no está bien, algo que drene la batería o que la batería tenga algunos problemas, no puedo obtener dos días con un uso promedio, por ejemplo de 5 a 6 horas con la pantalla encendida
I have redmi note 3 se and the battery drain fast
Sorry ,i dont not speak english

Last edited:
This week version, runs very smooth and with no bugs on my Redmi Note 3 SE. Thanks!!! I will update the rom maybe in 4 or 5 weeks.

Seems that after not being used for a while, silent mode is activated automatically. How can I make it not do that?
Mi6, latest build

Thanks

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.