MIUI 8.3 7.2.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Link is not working. I took the ROM from
http://en.miui.com/a-234.html
Last China Developer Mi4c
I can't flash it right now, because I need the mobile and if I am not able to unlock it I will be stuck on China Development ROM. Will try on the weekend and report.

Cheers
http://bigota.d.miui.com/7.2.16/libra_images_7.2.16_20170216.0000.00_7.0_cn_2f67025e3f.tgz

Unpack the above ROM, go to "images" folder, and replace the file "recovery.img" with this:
https://mega.nz/#!EoAlyZaA!4t-l5ExWKOtUij9f2PABNHVAyuMkb_F5GaDvEFiaRjE

Also download and install this:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24459283995295983

Reboot your PC

after that, reboot to fastboot mode and proceed with the following commands:
  1. fastboot devices
    It should output something like this:
    a22dfc device
  2. fastboot oem edl
    Your phone screen will black out (It's normal)
Now, open MiFlash tool and click refresh and select clean all/wipe all option in the bottom and click FLASH...

When the process completes, hold down the power button until you see the Mi logo... now, again go to recovery mode and boom.. you're greeted with TWRP :)

Now, go ahead, and install whatever xiami.eu version you want to install and even install SuperSU. No need to unlock it now...

Thumbs up if I helped...

Hi GuseppiGuliano.
I just did your procedure, and I have recovery, I think, but the bad think is that it's in Chinese. Any suggestion to put it in English.

After trying to unlock the last days without any luck I came to the same conclusion.
Am I right, that I need to use Chinese Developer Fastboot Rom for that or is there a Global rom for Mi4C with fastboot support too. I couldn't find it on en.miui.com.
Mi4c unlock bootloaders today after 5 days from sms confirmation.I did it on windows XP and latest 7.0 weekly miui eu.
First time unlock.

I'm a problem with this Update! on my MI4C - device is unlock, Xiaomi.eu MIUI 8.1.3.0 Global Stable ROM, TWRP 3.0.2.0 and SU 2.79 install

all files for update on int. storage wen "Select zip in Updater - menu - select zip file xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_6.12.22_v8-5.1.zip proof this file und say "no update avible"
and end
and now?
TRWP and xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_6.12.22_v8-5.1.zip or Updater directly with xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.2.16_v8-7.0.zip

Pl. help me

I'm a problem with this Update! on my MI4C - device is unlock, Xiaomi.eu MIUI 8.1.3.0 Global Stable ROM, TWRP 3.0.2.0 and SU 2.79 install

all files for update on int. storage wen "Select zip in Updater - menu - select zip file xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_6.12.22_v8-5.1.zip proof this file und say "no update avible"
and end
and now?
TRWP and xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_6.12.22_v8-5.1.zip or Updater directly with xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_7.2.16_v8-7.0.zip

Pl. help me
use twrp to flash the rom instead of updater app when you change from globalrom to xiaomi.eu. dont forget to backup your data.

Why does noone answer the question about why the battery sucks after 22/29 what has changed? Can someone tell me.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Why does noone answer the question about why the battery sucks after 22/29 what has changed? Can someone tell me.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Nobody know that. Wait for next update. Wipe data, cache and dalvik and flash rom. Than it could be okay.

Device: Redmi Note 3 Pro (kate)

Hi again GuseppiGuliano.
It does not look like the TWRP.
I have tried to put the xiaomi.eu through updater, but will not allow it because they do not validate it.

Attachments

• IMG_20170223_005349.jpg
    IMG_20170223_005349.jpg
    622 KB · Views: 453
im using redmi note 3 mtk version,android version 5.0.2
did we get android update 6 for this device?

im using redmi note 3 mtk version,android version 5.0.2
did we get android update 6 for this device?

You can see the answer if you look for your model in the table of latest weekly rom in first page! (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3_7.2.16_v8-5.0.zip)
It is Miui 8,so it doesn't matter if you have 5,6 or 7!The layout is the same,only permissions work different.More important is the security level patch,that you find under 'about phone' in settings menu.Mine is 01-01-2017 (MI5 android 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.