Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHANGELOG

System
Fix - Wireless display issues (02-15)

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Fix - The Settings app stopped working after adding a fingerprint (02-17)

Gallery
New - Text editing module in the photo editor (02-14)

Clock / Calculator
Optimization - Repeated reminders for new events in the Calendar (02-17)

Gboard presonal dictionary FC fixed for Android 7.0
Spellchecher switch added into Android 7.0

Viernamese language not included this week!

MI4S and MiNotePro suspended this week

Your BOOTLOADER will be relocked after upgrade from Android 5.1 to Android 7.0 MI4C, Mi4S, MINote PRO so unlock it by en.miui.com/unlock after ROM installation again!!!

How to upgrade from Android 5.1 to Android 7.0 MI4C, Mi4S, MINote PRO:
Install MIUI 6.12.22 before updating to Android 7.0..
Select zip in Updater - menu - select zip
Unlock your bootloader again on Mi4C, Mi4S, MiNotePRO
(check your bootloader status by command "fastboot oem device-info")
Install TWRP for 7.0 via fastboot "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" "fastboot boot twrp.img"
In case of issues, wipe /data in TWRP
For ROOT use latest SuperSU

Would LOVE to update to this new version but i'm STILL stuck with the bloody locked bootloader.

Aplied again and already got the SMS with confirmation that i can unlock it, it was on the 15th.

I'm already trying to unlock it from that day on with the tool always saying that the account isn't the same (i don't have any other!!) and today was going to try again and got the replay that the phone isn't supported and going to the aplication page it says that the aplication was rejected... WTF?!?! I had the ideia that one had 30 days to unlock the phone after the aplication was accepted...

Any help? :'(

CHANGELOG

System
Fix - Wireless display issues (02-15)

Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
Fix - The Settings app stopped working after adding a fingerprint (02-17)

Gallery
New - Text editing module in the photo editor (02-14)

Clock / Calculator
Optimization - Repeated reminders for new events in the Calendar (02-17)

Gboard presonal dictionary FC fixed for Android 7.0
Spellchecher switch added into Android 7.0

Viernamese language not included this week!

MI4S and MiNotePro suspended this week

Your BOOTLOADER will be relocked after upgrade from Android 5.1 to Android 7.0 MI4C, Mi4S, MINote PRO so unlock it by en.miui.com/unlock after ROM installation again!!!

How to upgrade from Android 5.1 to Android 7.0 MI4C, Mi4S, MINote PRO:
Install MIUI 6.12.22 before updating to Android 7.0..
Select zip in Updater - menu - select zip
Unlock your bootloader again on Mi4C, Mi4S, MiNotePRO
(check your bootloader status by command "fastboot oem device-info")
Install TWRP for 7.0 via fastboot "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" "fastboot boot twrp.img"
In case of issues, wipe /data in TWRP
For ROOT use latest SuperSU
Please fix GPS (mi 4c) !!!

Poslano sa mog Mi-4c koristeći Tapatalk

Would LOVE to update to this new version but i'm STILL stuck with the bloody locked bootloader.

Aplied again and already got the SMS with confirmation that i can unlock it, it was on the 15th.

I'm already trying to unlock it from that day on with the tool always saying that the account isn't the same (i don't have any other!!) and today was going to try again and got the replay that the phone isn't supported and going to the aplication page it says that the aplication was rejected... WTF?!?! I had the ideia that one had 30 days to unlock the phone after the aplication was accepted...

Install DEV ROM on your phone! Unlocker doesn't work with stable rom.

Reactions: Morvarid
This ROM is so fast for rn4, very good performance. I wish I knew what happened to the battery life of 12.22/12.29 tho anyone know details? For the rest all is fine.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Change password of your account. relogin from your phone and on website and try again. Hope it works.

Little bit better than previous!

Sent from Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V8.1 7.2.9 by Xiaomi.eu
really??? it's unbelievable!!! I'll try it...but, obviously, I have to recharge the phone another time before proceed!

thank you!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: volm92

K

Try this

http://en.miui.com/thread-384662-1-1.html

### Thank you very much###
One problem/ issue --> could one of the Rom-Maker PLEASE solve the problem with " CALL RECORD QUALITY"

It is very bad to hear the recordings, it would be better, if we can change it manually, but there is no option for this!?

Please...Thank you very much for the Updates..

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Special Edition

Mi Note 2 (flashing notification lights):
I'm still not getting the flashing notification lights to work. Is it only my phone? Or is there a workaround?
Thanks

FYI:

New useful feature in this release for Mi5. Maybe other Android 7.0 devices also have got this:

9072fb7e5d78785c0d6255066f148cb4.jpg

6cc332a4ed94ca660924e8f2b4b56e9d.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
And how did you get that?
I just have all/none options.

Same as me. Yesterday they didn't unlock because the account was not the same. Today my device isn't supported by mi unlock.

How can i downgrade to 6.12.22 without unlock the bootloader?

Han quitado la actualización? No veo el link xa descargar la del mi5... Veo la del Plus y la del s... :s

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.