MIUI 8.3 7.2.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is safe to flash twrp aqua 7 ? Im try this morning but its not entering twrp. Just looping twice and boot up to homescreen. Im on 7.2.9 now. with unlocked bootloader. Now im use twrp libra 3.0.3

Sent from my MI 4S using Tapatalk

Update running smoothly on my mi4c, but why there are 2 cores stopped? On 6.12.22 all of them were working, after updating to Android 7 core 4 and 5 stopped and for this update it stills the same...

Reactions: ugorugor
Hi guys,
easy question for @ingbrzy
I have the brand new RedMi Note 4x, which rom should I install on it? (xiaomi RedMi Note 4 qualcomm??)

i have a problem with a game it not connect to server after i jump to android N enyone know what possible happend?

@ingbrzy

One question, I've one of the first version of mi4c that doesn't need to unlock bootloader, I never unlock it since now.
I have miui 6.12.22 installed, do you think I have to unlock the bootloader after the update to this weekly? Any risk to brik the phone updating via updater app?

Is it safe to update Mi4S to Nougat now? Does the TWRP Aqua work or should I wait one more week?

Mi 5: Anyone having root issues with SuperSU and Magisk?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

@ingbrzy

An quick about 7.2.16 on HMPro (omega) x25 Pro:

The one i noticed first, when i chose update package and phone reboot into TWRP for doin its process of updating, large battery drop happens. Example in this last one update from 35% to 23% plus update process 23% to 16% only of battery to turn on. Phone is average hot.

Actually that is all, no other issues worth to mention. Little bugs here and there, but nothing to concern.

-Unlocked BL
-TWRP 3.0.2
-Full Wiped for Weekly
-No previous data restore

Reactions: Morvarid
My mi note pro worked fine for few days in 7.0 and suddenly lost service, now is no signal all time.
It is not possible to get service in any sim slot, neither can find any in manual mode.
I have tried everything, all kind of wipes, flashboot rom,I tried 5.1, I reinstall recovery and again this rom.
nothing is working.
I also tried to resend the modem via aflshboot as it is on the foro.but still no signal.
I have no root acces.
Please help.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.