MIUI 8.3 7.2.16/17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[solved] Redmi PRO experience - nicely unlocked BL (on Stable!); TWRP seemingly installed fine; booted into TWRP:

- always in Chinese despite changing languate;
- cannot wipe; cannot mount;
- trying to boot back to system - bootloop with Mi (not 3 dots);
- confirmed remains BL unlocked ('no need to unlock, device unlocked').

I've unlocked and re-ROM'ed 10's of Xiami phones (with .EU ROMS) and never this issue. Encryption? Something else?

Help? Thanks in advance

Raj

[solution=format data]

Last edited:
Currently supported devices:
Mi Max / Mi Max Prime / Mi 4i / Mi 3 / Mi 4 / Mi Note / Redmi 1S / Redmi Note 4G

The following devices will be receiving the update progressively starting from 20th Feb 2017:
Redmi 2, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm, Redmi Note 3 Special Edition, Redmi Note 4 MTK, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note Prime, Mi 2/2S, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Redmi 3/Prime, Redmi 3S/Prime, Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm, Redmi 4, Redmi 4 Prime
Stable version is not found for REDMI 1S... when we will get that?

Reactions: AussieTim
hello, i updated 16.2 on 22.12 version but there is some error (I couldn't read as it disappear too fast) and my MI4C lost TWRP, I cannot boot to recovery neither by fastboot
result after fastboot boot twrp.img is FAILED (remote: dtb not found) and fall into soft brick (with logo MI)
any idea?

Last edited:
@ Mi Max users: anyone have problems with wifi? Battery drain?

Last rom was unusable, I want to be secure there aren't problems before flashing

(Mi Max 2/16)

Whats exactly the problem with the Whatsapp mic my friend?

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
Hi
I have the same problem.
When I try to install the TWRP there is a fasboot error "remote: dtb not found".
I could write the new TWRP, but it would never boot. Neither from the menue nor with the combo button.

If I install then the version before TWRP 3.0.2-0 it works. There is no error, and I can boot inro TWRP without any issue.
As I am also not able to unlock BL - works only under CN developer version - tested. I cannot upgrade the ROM.

Hi. Slowly loaded music list, (30-40 seconds). Another player is fast. It works well in 6.9.29 and prior. RN3Pro. 64 Gb 10 class

Whats exactly the problem with the Whatsapp mic my friend?

With Stable Rom for mi4c whatsapp and FacebookMessenger doesn't record voice.
If you send a voice message they don't record nothing.
Whatsapp sends a soundless message, Messenger doesn't send it.
Whatsapp calls work fine.

Obviously they have the permissions to record.

Reactions: John Power
With Stable Rom for mi4c whatsapp and FacebookMessenger doesn't record voice.
If you send a voice message they don't record nothing.
Whatsapp sends a soundless message, Messenger doesn't send it.
Whatsapp calls work fine.

Obviously they have the permissions to record.
I am interested in 7.2.16....

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

it's the new mpdecision of nougat to keep the temperature low

anyone tried this on mi4c? how are these problems?
I do not agree with that.

With this fw device is slow, lags a lot, is more & more warm, lost 4000 Point on antutu benchmark and also on high load (video play, music and play app installing) the 2 "big" core are off :
Screenshot_2017-02-18-10-56-18-132_com.cpuid.cpu_z.png

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi
I have the same problem.
When I try to install the TWRP there is a fasboot error "remote: dtb not found".
I could write the new TWRP, but it would never boot. Neither from the menue nor with the combo button.

If I install then the version before TWRP 3.0.2-0 it works. There is no error, and I can boot inro TWRP without any issue.
As I am also not able to unlock BL - works only under CN developer version - tested. I cannot upgrade the ROM.
You are using either TWRP for 7.0 with 5.1 ROM or TWRP for 5.1 with 7.0 ROM

you can't flash older version of TWRP after flashing 7.0 ROM. don't you read font page ?

Reactions: brits
Status
Not open for further replies.