MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.
Installed on Redmi 3pro. Battery drain and heating were huge.
I reinstalled playservices and playstore because those showed as wakeup trigger but difnt help.

Solution for me: wipe cache davlik again. heating gone. drain seems gone too but too early to say.

Reactions: Morvarid
Hi, I have a mi4c with Android 5.1.1 LMY47V and MIUI 8.2 xiaomi.eu 6.12.22. In the past I have unlocked the bootloader chased a brick. Usually I installed weekly Rom through TWRP (now I have the TWRP 3.0.2.0). How do I install it ROM? Thank you!!

I Already upgraded my MI4S. The system has completed the upgrade, but 2 lines before the "done" line, two errors appeared saying: Unknown command. The system has restarted and throe the system information I see that the version is the installed one.
A fast look to the system I can see that the system is slower when swiping from one screen page to another.
I have already unloked again the bootloader successfully.
The bigest problem is that, now I cannot enter TWRP anymore. I have already tried to reinstall it but when finishing with the command "fast boot twrp.img" it gives a message saying "Failed (remote: dtb not found).
Anyone knows what is the problem and how to solve it?

Reactions: Alerav
Xiaomi mi5s
Crescendo bug when someone calls still here, at least give us an option to either enable or disable that feature.

It's annoying, sometimes i can barely hear my phone when someone gives me signal to call them

I Already upgraded my MI4S. The system has completed the upgrade, but 2 lines before the "done" line, two errors appeared saying: Unknown command. The system has restarted and throe the system information I see that the version is the installed one.
A fast look to the system I can see that the system is slower when swiping from one screen page to another.
I have already unloked again the bootloader successfully.
The bigest problem is that, now I cannot enter TWRP anymore. I have already tried to reinstall it but when finishing with the command "fast boot twrp.img" it gives a message saying "Failed (remote: dtb not found).
Anyone knows what is the problem and how to solve it?

Information for holders of MI4C.
After updating to 7.0 twrp is deleted. You should use the new version designed for the new bootloader. Old versions twrp will not work because they're under 5.1.1.

TWRP for MI4C with the new bootloader.

Sent from my Mi-4c

Updater route is still a no go for M5. It does a fast decryption and asks for reboot then enters TWRP and no install. Trying to flash the file gives corrupted zip and redownload is needed.
Direct flash in TWRP without problem and working good
Try placing the file to root folder, not to downloads/update or such folder.

Bootloader cannot be locked unless its instructed by you. Flashing process doesn't have any interference with the Bootloader. It's my personal experience.

Hello!

I have Mi Max Prime 64GB and after update inkl fullwipe battery drain is very fast, it means 20% in 2 hours on screen time and the Phone ist very hot, hot as hell i mean.
CPU Z displays me 37 to 70 celsius and CPU load is allways more than 40%!!
My favorite Game is Real Racing 3 and from now i cant play because system performance is very bad and with grafic usage its not possible to have akzeptable FPS.
If there is no fix so i go back to 6.12.22 what works great for me...

per favore nel prossimo aggiornamento potete alzare il volume dell'altoparlante?sul mi5s plus e bassissimo .si può risolvere ?

i don't see VoLTE in my Mi5 what happened still xiaomi.eu having bug i came back to china dev
I think i asked difficult question

Battery drain, SU not working, no new futures, all new bugs....

You wanted Android 7, now you have it. ;)

On the serius side: it took Xiaomi more than 1 month to iron out the big bugs in Mi5 after upgrade to Nougat.

Mi5 fine so far...

Reactions: Headbanger82
Battery drained on Mi Max PRO as well, but it is now charging and hopefully it will be ok after first cycle.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk
Android System is killing the Battery. Keeps the processor running.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Disabling second sim seems to reduce my battery drain in mi4c. Hoping that the xiaomi unlock procedure go fast to install new twrp.

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.