MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Installation on Mi4c was succefull (During Installation i get two red line errors on twrp something about "cannot execute command" but at the end script was completed succefull.

On first minutes of fisrt boot after installation there is many lags (no sim card detected, screen blink), but after ten (10) minutes which i dont touch smartphone (During this period i had error messages about google playstore) phone seems to works as it should. After this sort period of ten(10) minutus google services and other apps updated.

Now seems to works
Thank you Xiaomi.EU team you are the bests !!!!
Installation on Mi4c was succefull (During Installation i get two red line errors on twrp something about "cannot execute command" but at the end script was completed succefull.

On first minutes of fisrt boot after installation there is many lags (no sim card detected, screen blink), but after ten (10) minutes which i dont touch smartphone (During this period i had error messages about google playstore) phone seems to works as it should. After this sort period of ten(10) minutus google services and other apps updated.

Now seems to works
Thank you Xiaomi.EU team you are the bests !!!!
How about battery issue?

If anyone has flashed this version for Redmi 3S/3X,can you give some feedback? :)

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk

Yes, after stay at 7.2.9 here is mine:
+ More smooth
+ More responsive
+ New Animations

- Locked BL, but easy for UBL again
- Lost TWRP, should flash again twrp supported for Android N via fastboot
- battery drain, but on idle is no problem
- heating problems

Thanks for your works buddy's! I love it, and hopefully in future it will patched/ fixed.

Warm regards.

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Few hours ago i just replace 3g sim card with 4g version. Will see the results(i use two sim cards). And now, the phone idle 3hrs on last 1% of battery, so i suppose there is no drain at all. Redmi Pro (3/64) 7.2.9.

Battery is hot as hell on Mi4C after updating.
Not sure if I'm gonna sleep with this thing near my bed.

Also, when the screen is on you can hear a weird sound coming from the upper back area of the phone (just next to the camera)

It is mentioned that Mi4C bootloader will be locked again after installing this ROM. So do we have to flash TWRP again after unlocking the bootloader or no need to do that? Kindly clarify so we will not face any problem on the next weekly update. Thank you.

Any review for new version of 7.2.9 rom for mi4s? Im gonna flash this rom. Is battery issue fixed? And how about twrp? Is mi4c version safe to flash on my device? as i will lost mine after update the rom. And lost my ''unlocked bootloader'' too. I know i have to unlocking it again using miflash. Then flash new twrp.

I installed ROM 7.2.9 on my Mi 4S, but my bootloader re-locked and lost my TWRP.
I was able to unlock the bootloader, but after installing twrp, it does not start and it is stuck in the MI logo.
I tried to boot but the dtb error.
Can someone help me?

Attachments

• twrp_boot.jpg
    twrp_boot.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 385
  • twrp_files.jpg
    twrp_files.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 374
I installed ROM 7.2.9 on my Mi 4S, but my bootloader re-locked and lost my TWRP.
I was able to unlock the bootloader, but after installing twrp, it does not start and it is stuck in the MI logo.
I tried to boot but the dtb error.
Can someone help me?

Exactly the same problem with my Mi-4c

Is the ROM available for Redmi note 4 SD android 7.0 or 6.. I installed its showing MM..Pls confirm..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.