MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With first release of xiaomi.eu i had very big problem with battery drain. Since late last night i have install reuploaded version for mi4c from xiaomi.eu team and now seems to work nice. But we have to wait 2-3 days of full usage.

Στάλθηκε από το Mi-4c μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
How could you reupload new rom? Have you unlocked your bootloader and installed newly twrp? I am having issues with unlocking ( just opened a thread about it).

Hello,

I meet a problem to update my "Mi Note Pro ", error 7 when I do not touch the .rar or then when I replace " uptader script " by a former(old) I have the error 6 on TWRP.

Thanks

Yesterday I was able to unlock the bootloader once. Now, I am not able anymore to unlock it (using the official xiaomi procedure), I am stuck at 50%. I am logged with my Mi account and everything works fine. Do you have any suggestion? Is this 30 days per device my actual issue? Yesterday, before successfully unlock the bootloader, I was also stuck at 50%. I don't quite understand the unlock software to be honest.

Xiaomi only allows you to unlock your bootloader once every 30 days, that is why it allowed you yesterday but not again today.

Hope this helps everyone.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Morvarid
How could you reupload new rom? Have you unlocked your bootloader and installed newly twrp? I am having issues with unlocking ( just opened a thread about it).
Hi,

What i did was
  1. Unlock bootloader after installation o first release of 7.2.9 ( I had permissions to unlock bootloader because i have ask for some months before)
  2. Install New TWRP with fastboot commands
  3. Install New ReUploaded ROM for Mi4c , i did the installation
    through TWRP
  4. Wipe Cache & Dalvick

About what ? Everything is normal.

The uproar about battery drain is from people on Nougat.
well a lot of complaints about bootloader relock and missing twrp are in the thread,does 3S/3X have that issue?

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk

In my Xiaomi Mi Note Pro I can't boot recovery TWRP to reinstall the Android. Send me a message: "FAILED <remote dtb not found>"

I have tested some differents TWRP but none works and my Xiaomi Mi Note Pro stills in logo window and don't load android.

Please, help me.

Hi,

What i did was
  1. Unlock bootloader after installation o first release of 7.2.9 ( I had permissions to unlock bootloader because i have ask for some months before)
  2. Install New TWRP with fastboot commands
  3. Install New ReUploaded ROM for Mi4c , i did the installation
    through TWRP
  4. Wipe Cache & Dalvick
Months? I have gained permission quickly but just yesterday... maybe it is true that i have to wait for few more days until device information gets updated on the Mi servers.

Months? I have gained permission quickly but just yesterday... maybe it is true that i have to wait for few more days until device information gets updated on the Mi servers.
I ask for permissions some months before but when i ask for i get response in 2 days

Guys i'm not sure about how to procede to update my Mi4S to Nougat. I unlocked bootloader almost a year ago, but not using miunlock (still don't remember how i did it, maybe miflash?). Can you help me step by step please? Even in pm should be good.

Seems like I'll have to wait for a valid TWRP for MI NOTE PRO

Now I'm stuck with 1st-minute version ROM for MI NOTE PRO. Already re-unlock BL however still stuck at dtb not found and unable to get back to the recovery.

Flashing through Updater also just died at invalid recovery.

Yes, we'll have to wait for a new and modified TWRP. Or maybe we can try the method explained for 4c (untested for Note Pro): install official developer China 6.1.7, unlock bootloader, install TWRP, flash whatever .eu version you need

Hello,

I meet a problem to update my "Mi Note Pro ", error 7 when I do not touch the .rar or then when I replace " uptader script " by a former(old) I have the error 6 on TWRP.

Thanks

sanzNya said:
Any review for new version of 7.2.9 rom for mi4s? Im gonna flash this rom. Is battery issue fixed? And how about twrp? Is mi4c version safe to flash on my device? as i will lost mine after update the rom. And lost my ''unlocked bootloader'' too. I know i have to unlocking it again using miflash. Then flash new twrp.
Tribal said:
Is TWRP integrated in the new uploaded
ROM for Mi4S?
shenguinho said:
I installed ROM 7.2.9 on my Mi 4S, but my bootloader re-locked and lost my TWRP.
I was able to unlock the bootloader, but after installing twrp, it does not start and it is stuck in the MI logo.
I tried to boot but the dtb error.
Can someone help me?
NokHook said:
Exactly the same problem with my Mi-4c
First, you flash the ROM by updater method.
Second, If you have permission from xiaomi to unlock the bootloader, then you have to use miunlock, the link is on the first page.
Third, download this twrp, for mi4c, mi4s, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByP6S_Z3vDjWY1hhdFhfdnhvVVU/view
And you must install it in adb mode
fastboot flash recovery recovery-TWRP-3030.img
fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3030.img
Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk.

Hope this help you.
And i think I'am going to wait a little bit more because all that i can read are complaints about the ROM's

Thx Alin Adam i just try it TWRP3030.img, in my mi4s 7.0 end it working i dont know if full options but i make a wipe davilk
end a cache to, let se if mi mi4s impruve if not, i will flash the new reuploaded rom without bug drain let se if it work firs.
Mulumesc din nou Alin
by the way i fash it flashboot
Edit
After i make a wipe Davilk/ Cache in first version of rom 7.0 mi4s sill have drain battery soo this is not the way

Last edited:
Xiaomi only allows you to unlock your bootloader once every 30 days, that is why it allowed you yesterday but not again today.

Hope this helps everyone.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Thank you. Then my next weekly rom will be 7.3.9 or so ... How we can avoid the bootloader locking? Will it be possible?

Reactions: grivam
Guys i'm not sure about how to procede to update my Mi4S to Nougat. I unlocked bootloader almost a year ago, but not using miunlock (still don't remember how i did it, maybe miflash?). Can you help me step by step please? Even in pm should be good.
You have probably installed the ROM 7.2.5.0 that skipped the bootloader, now you need if or if the permission of Xiaomi to unlock it

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Then how do I install the twrp ??

In fact, you can install it via ADB, but it won't boot: current TWRP versions doesn't work with 7.0 bootloader. So is useless... And when booting via fastboot boot twrp.img command you'll get dbt error

You'll have to wait for a modified TWRP and then install it via ABD

You have probably installed the ROM 7.2.5.0 that skipped the bootloader, now you need if or if the permission of Xiaomi to unlock it

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

MIUI VERSION: 8.2 by Xiaomi.eu
6.12.22| Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.