MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, you can install it via ADB, but it won't boot: current TWRP versions doesn't work with 7.0 bootloader. So is useless... And when booting via fastboot boot twrp.img command you'll get dbt error

You'll have to wait for a modified TWRP and then install it via ABD
So right now there is no possibility of installing any modified recovery for the Mi Note Pro ??

Admin i have a cuestion if i flash the new reuploaded rom in mi mi4s via TWRP-3030 will lock again my booloader?
Will delete again twrp right??
Cuz i have battery drain wiht the first rom 7.0
End if i am right only once at mounth we can unlock bootloaders, wee are in big troble

Reactions: Alerav
Thank you for answering me. To hope they get the modified twrp then, hopefully it will be soon

I installed the Pre-reuploaded Rom for Mi Note Pro and now my TWRP gone, bootloader locked. SO how do i install the reuploaded Rom?

Admin i have a cuestion if i flash the new reuploaded rom in mi mi4s via TWRP-3030 will lock again my booloader?
Will delete again twrp right??
Cuz i have battery drain wiht the first rom 7.0
End if i am right only once at mounth we can unlock bootloaders, wee are in big troble
Bootloader will not be relocked, TWRP will not be deleted. This happens when changing Android version.

Mi Note 2
- none of the pulsing notification lights appear to be working. The charging light works alright though. I've tried turning off the charging light, but still the pulsing notification lights do not work.

I was referring to initially. Now you have to ask Xiaomi for permission. You have the link in the first post

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk
Oh ok then. So I should ask for permission (without unlocking) before updating to Nougat? Or can i update and then wait for permission? How does it work?

Hello. Need help. Mi4c. Updated with xiaomi.eu 6.12.22 on 7.2.9, and lost the ability to record voice messages in the VK, WhatsApp and Telegrams. In the settings you are given permission to use the microphone. In camera and calls a working

Hello. Need help. Mi4c. Updated with xiaomi.eu 6.12.22 on 7.2.9, and lost the ability to record voice messages in the VK, WhatsApp and Telegrams. In the settings you are given permission to use the microphone. In camera and calls a working
Same on Mi4s, seems like apps don't have access to microphone.

Reactions: irwanrahimm
Oh ok then. So I should ask for permission (without unlocking) before updating to Nougat? Or can i update and then wait for permission? How does it work?
You can update if you want without problem, and then request the permission of xiaomi, but there are times when they delay, and while not unlock you will not be able to install the twrp, and the weekly ROM. My advice is that you request it first, and once you have it updated, even within a week, right now this ROM does not go very thin, and there are hardly visible changes

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Mi4c, not heating as much as it did yesterday anymore but as reported earlier the microphone doesn't seem to work with telegram/whatsapp etcetera.

Xiaomi only allows you to unlock your bootloader once every 30 days...
At this point the weekly updates no longer make sense.
Thanks for this gift...Xiaomi

Is Mi4C the only device to get relocked bootloader and twrp loss?

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.