MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One question:

4.4 devices will never receive a 5.0 version, right?

If so, anyone knows if there is any third-party MIUI ROM for Dior based on Android 5.0 ? I want to test an app that requires 5.0 .

Thanks.

Device: Mi4c 3GB-RAM 32GB-ROM

I have installed 7.2.9 and bootloader locked, so i want to unlock it again but don't have the patience to wait 10 days. Is there a way of unlocking this without having to go back to the older miui 7 using this guide?

cheers
does this works with mi4s? thanks

One question:

4.4 devices will never receive a 5.0 version, right?

If so, anyone knows if there is any third-party MIUI ROM for Dior based on Android 5.0 ? I want to test an app that requires 5.0 .

Thanks.
Your phone is actualy quite old, so don't expect much, you can go to XDA Developer forum and see if there's anything useful.

Thanks for your help. I'm aware of Mokee and other AOSP and Cyanogenmod based roms having Android >=5.0 , and they work pretty good for what I've been told. I just wanted to look for a ROM based in MIUI before having to resort to those ones.
Well then, good luck :). I'll see if i can help you.

Reactions: madmalkav
Hello,

I am trying to install on Mi Note Pro and I get in TWRP: "updated process ended with ERROR: 6".

Did anyone else have this problem?

What is the latest TWRP for Mi Note Pro? Where can I get it from?
I think this might be the problem.

Thank you!

Mi5splus. Whatsapp notification wont arrive on time. Frend sent me 5 messages in 5 hours and no one not come. When i opened whatsapp messenger all 5 messeges arrived at once. What to do. This is useless.

Mi5splus. Whatsapp notification wont arrive on time. Frend sent me 5 messages in 5 hours and no one not come. When i opened whatsapp messenger all 5 messeges arrived at once. What to do. This is useless.

Check the WhatsApp in autostart is allowed. If that doesnt work, check the app battery saver and add: set no restrictions. All items can be found in security center.

Any way to downgrade or install a custom rom after updating to Nougat?
Whenever I try to install another ROM with TWRP 3.0.3 it's stuck in boot animation (or the phone will just go directly to recovery). If I try and flash recovery twerp < 3.0.3, it's not gonna work at all (dbt missing error).

Any fix for this?

Since this was my first ROM that locks the bootloader again (after some CMs), I wasn't aware that the approval process for the unlock takes several.
So now I'm stuck with a ROM that even drains my battery when plugged to a normal USB outlet for the next days.
I see that this is the risk I'm taking, but maybe you should warn people about the frustrating unlock procedure (with an HTC phone, this took just a few minutes ...)?

Anyway, thanks for your work!

when i unlocked mine no data was wiped.Why?where did you her it from?

Sent from my Redmi 3X using Tapatalk

Some random Googling to be honest.
I also found this thread where it states that if you device is encrypted it'll wipe all data.
I don't remember encrypting anything so I assume I'm good? (sorry I have less than 10post for the link)
en.miui.co*m/thread-202290-1-1.html

Hello.
I have Mi4C. I have updated to Android 7 on Friday - version that is very fast draining my battery. I would like to update to reuploaded versions, but when I try to instal TWRP I can not: FAILED (remote: Partition flashing is not allowed). Ok, bootloader is locked. I try to unlock it. The program stops at 50% - Could not verify the device - current account is different from the account info on the device ( the account is the same, I have checked). I Put it the phone in developers mode, put the find device on... I do not know Why does is not work?
For unlocking: When I go to web page for unlock my device, when I enter all my data, I click that I confirm for accepting disclamer, but when I click apply now, nothing happens as the page does not work. I tried in diferent browsers and diferent computers. How can I unlock the device? Or how can I put the new version of ROM on my phone? Thank you.

Regards

mi4c (libra) , suspended 7.2.9 (not reuploaded), locked
Is there any possibility to bypass 30 day miunlock per devices ? (24th january I unlocked my son kenzo with my MI account)
or the only solution is wait 25th fefruary to unlock BL? (or create new account and wait and wait for new permission......)
my libra pass find device; unregistred kenzo, (I don't wont use EDL + stock rom for many reason)
Only one unlock by month and phone

Enviado desde mi MI 4S mediante Tapatalk

Folks, the unlocking permission from Xiaomi is still pending from saturday... They never replied

Hello, I successfully installed the reuploaded version for Mi Note Pro and I can say that it is much more better than the previous one where Android system was consuming 60℅,and now only 16℅ and also performance is way better.
For those who want to know how I did.
First of all, I installed the first version via updater app.After that I applied for bootloader unlock permission.Today I received it and I used MiUnlock to unlock the bootloader. After that I flashed the new TWRP_Leo_7.0.zip via adb.And after that I installed the reuploaded ROM again with updater app.(after that i did a factory reset)And now it works well and also TWRP is working.Thanks!

Hi all, I have a question regarding RN 3 pro (kenzo version) to all who tried the latest EU weekly rom:
Can anyone confirm that when you touch the fingerprint of the phone, it wakes up the screen? In previous EU roms, that excellent feature disappered about 2 months ago!

Hello, I successfully installed the reuploaded version for Mi Note Pro and I can say that it is much more better than the previous one where Android system was consuming 60℅,and now only 16℅ and also performance is way better.
For those who want to know how I did.
First of all, I installed the first version via updater app.After that I applied for bootloader unlock permission.Today I received it and I used MiUnlock to unlock the bootloader. After that I flashed the new TWRP_Leo_7.0.zip via adb.And after that I installed the reuploaded ROM again with updater app.(after that i did a factory reset)And now it works well and also TWRP is working.Thanks!

WoW! Excellent!!
What about SuperSU? Is your phone rooted?

Status
Not open for further replies.