MIUI 8.2 7.2.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on. few relationships dont end. LOL. Did u see how many downloads you had for armani on the last build even after having issues?

We love Xiaomi.eu roms. Still waiting for Armani.

But if Xiaomi does not develop anything for your device what should this Dev Team do?

Yes same account.
Drivers ok
Miunlock Last version.
I do not know what to do
I have a mi5 with global rom unlocked at first
Check drivers again twice. They're not ok. Maybe they same titled, but not right.
You must to install right bootloader (fastboot) drivers by your own hands in device manager.

Reactions: dismacul
Hi there

I thank you for your help: the operating system of my mi mix is what is attached. How can I move to the xiaomi .eu system?
best regards
rmamqm

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-16-15-54-55-893_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-16-15-54-55-893_com.android.settings.png
    169.3 KB · Views: 417
Hi, I'm from Turkey. In here, time line changed from GMT +2.0 to GMT +3.0 permamently about 2-3 months before. Since than we having issues with apps and such even after we change time manually. I waited for updates (a lot of updates) for this problem but it isn't fixed yet. I believe Miui Team don't even know this problem. So I decided to post here for if Xiaomi.Eu Team maybe fix this problem in their releases. Thanks in advance and sorry for bad English.

Reactions: Rıdvan
Yes same account.
Drivers ok
Miunlock Last version.
I do not know what to do
I have a mi5 with global rom unlocked at first
  1. TRY THIS GUIDE STEP BY STEP FOR UNLOOCK
  2. After you have recived xiaomi SMS download last gobal rom from xiaomi in your smartphone and flash this new ROM .zip using Updater app
  3. go to https://i.mi.com/ and disable your devices
  4. Don't set up the Wireless network and Mi Account on first boot
  5. After initial setup turn on Developer options, then turn on USB debugging and OEM unlocking
  6. Reboot the phone
  7. Set up the wireless network
  8. Go to Developer options > Mi Unlock status and click on Add account and device then set up Mi Account using account Id (accept every pop-up)
  9. Reboot into fastboot and try to unlock your phone by MI FLASH UNLOCK TOOL V1.1.0317.1
  10. enjoy

Imposible unlock mi4c Android N eu
buuuuuuffffff
Stop at 50%
  1. TRY THIS GUIDE STEP BY STEP FOR UNLOOCK
  2. After you have recived xiaomi SMS download last gobal rom from xiaomi in your smartphone and flash this new ROM .zip using Updater app
  3. go to https://i.mi.com/ and disable your devices
  4. Don't set up the Wireless network and Mi Account on first boot
  5. After initial setup turn on Developer options, then turn on USB debugging and OEM unlocking
  6. Reboot the phone
  7. Set up the wireless network
  8. Go to Developer options > Mi Unlock status and click on Add account and device then set up Mi Account using account Id (accept every pop-up)
  9. Reboot into fastboot and try to unlock your phone by MI FLASH UNLOCK TOOL V1.1.0317.1
  10. enjoy

Hello everybody

I have flashed my mi4s withe the last release, i succesfully unblocked my phone, and installed twrp 7.0 but when i want to boot in recovery mode the phone block on the miui black screen and reboot after a few moment.
Excuse me for my english

Hello everybody

I have flashed my mi4s withe the last release, i succesfully unblocked my phone, and installed twrp 7.0 but when i want to boot in recovery mode the phone block on the miui black screen and reboot after a few moment.
Excuse me for my english
Use the TWRP for mi4c

Inviato dal mio MI 4S utilizzando Tapatalk

Nice work!! System stable and no bugs and translation faults

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi 3S met Tapatalk

Mi5s 4/32 - everything was working great and I was really satisfied till today... The fingerprint sensor is just not working anymore. Any known fixes which does not include resetting the system defaults?

Status
Not open for further replies.