• YES

Votes: 289 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 59 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global):
  • Sunrise/Sunset in the weather app - Somehow I do not see it in weather app at all
  • Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Radio, Mi Browser: No any useless Chinese content - Mi Video, Mi Music, Mi Browser all are present, and somehow the annoying Xiaomi Assistant

@ingbrzy No way I am trying to offend you, I like your ROM very much and an avid user, but above bloatware are always there.

Someone should talk to the Chinese Devs and tell em the battery management sucks since last updated..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Flavio75
@ Sepioes,
That is absolut normal, data you can only use with 3G / 4G and LTE. The Mobile is constantly polling between itself and the Base Station and pendig on provider settings (how the network is optimized) this uses lots of Batterie.
My example:
At home (Germany) my MI5 works at least 4 days before charging (mobile settings on 2G) WiFi always on during daytime.
During my last 6 weeks in South Africa i ha to charge after 2 1/2 days (constanly on 3/4 G and data usage).

thanks a lot, also to Ghori

Why there is a 7.3.6 rom for Mi5s? Changelog?
That was because Chinese 7.3.2 was unstable, actually the "about phone" has been changed. But interestingly, xiaomi.eu was not affected (and "about phone" was not changed neither). I wonder how the rom here was made, and devs here were quite clever to avoid the bug.

Hello,
the recovery is stock or TWRP?
If is stock you should install TWRP in fastboot mode, then I remember 5.11.12 is MIUI 7, so better to wipe data, then install new ROM with Updater xxxxx.zip

Ciao,
la recovery è stock o TWRP?
Se è stock installa TWRP in modo fastboot, poi se ricordo bene 5.11.12 è MIUI 7, quindi meglio fare wipe data, poi installare con Updater nuova ROM xxxxx.zip

Thank´s bro

Reactions: Stefano131270
Id suggest the first thing is to flash twrp recovery to it, heres a link to that: https://twrp.me/devices/xiaomiredminote2.html theres installation instructions on that site you'll probably have to use the fastboot install method, you should spend some time researching how to do that properly as its a bit tricky and involves your computer on which youll have to install part off googles android sdk tools to use adb/fastboot tools and these work in command line. once you have twrp installed reboot the phone to it and because your switching roms you should use it to first wipe your phone then install the xiami.eu rom zip file you downloaded onto the phone. hope this helps, best of luck

Thank you.

Reactions: 01798303
How to update to Android 7.0 from Android 6.0:
- Install LATEST Android 6.0 release for MI5 6.11.10
- Install TWRP 3.0.2.3 or ZCX

@ingbrzy I came from latest global stable & after installing latest TWRP & making full wipe with internal memory then clean install Latest 7.3.2 based on Android 7.0 in my mi 5 pro.
Everything is working perfectly. My question is do I need to come from 6.11.10 that you have mentioned or I'm ok.
Thanks in advance.

How to update to Android 7.0 from Android 6.0:
- Install LATEST Android 6.0 release for MI5 6.11.10
- Install TWRP 3.0.2.3 or ZCX

@ingbrzy I came from latest global stable & after installing latest TWRP & making full wipe with internal memory then clean install Latest 7.3.2 based on Android 7.0 in my mi 5 pro.
Everything is working perfectly. My question is do I need to come from 6.11.10 that you have mentioned or I'm ok.
Thanks in advance.
its ok if it works well..

Hallo,

habe schon immer die xiaomi.eu Rom. Bei meinem Redmi Note 3 Pro war alles komplett in Deutsch. Bei meinem MI5S ist jedoch noch einiges auf Englisch. Habe ich beim Flashen was falsch gemacht oder ist die Rom fürs MI5S noch nicht so weit?

Vielen Dank

Hi everyone. I need help. I run into proplem with this release with several app (notifications don't trigger, no planned backup using Titanium Backup etc.). So I tried to install a previous release (7.2.16). After flashing 7.2.16, I got a lot of FC with native apps as Galerie, Notes etc.
So I installed again the latest release, FC with native apps is fixed but I always get problems with notifications and Titanium Backup.
So what is the way to install 7.2.16 without getting native apps issues ?
Thanks in advance.

To have camera with full manual options open and edit buid.prop replacing markw with gemini in the following 2 lines:
ro.product.name=markw => ro.product.name=gemini
ro.product.device=markw => ro.product.device=gemini

Reboot and you have camera with white balance, focus, exposure and iso with manual options.
thanks for the guide.
Do I need revert it back before flashing next ROM?

Hi, I am experiencing a bug where the gallery app cannot be opened. It just crashes over and over again even when I'm not trying to open it. It started happening after I downgraded from this ROM to 3.2.24 after experiencing battery drain.

Here is the error report
http://pastebin.com/ZgMLvnRW

I have tried wiping cache & dalvik.

Hi, I am experiencing a bug where the gallery app cannot be opened. It just crashes over and over again even when I'm not trying to open it. It started happening after I downgraded from this ROM to 3.2.24 after experiencing battery drain.

Here is the error report
http://pastebin.com/ZgMLvnRW

I have tried wiping cache & dalvik.
when doing downgrade, wipe data is mandatory...

Status
Not open for further replies.