• YES

Votes: 289 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 59 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game speed boost mode

it's not under the security/tools tab.. ( where it should be ) where is it? or is it missing?

[7.2.23/24] Mi5s Plus 6/128 (natrium): i thought this update was really useful, until i noticed that vocal registrator and third apps registrator (like whatsapp, telegram) doesn't work properly, the voice is distorted and really weird.
I tried to downgrade to the previous version (7.2.16) and there's not that problem anymore.

there's still this problem.....

Updating my Mi Note via updater app as usual but this time Mi Note has bootloop, so be warned, Note users..

Edit: Unfortunately com.android.pho.. has crashed or something similar

Last edited:
On my Mi5S all seems good! Good rom! Thanks!
Just the VOLTE OPTION is no more awailable....(grey and not turnable on).
why???
Not available on your carrier. no worries.

Could you check for me if you have game speed boost under "security app/tools tab" ?

Quick question: Does upgrading remove root, I have SuperSU, so does it get removed when I update, or should I reflash SuperSU while upgrading, or what is the correct way to upgrade and keep root with this ROM?

Quick question: Does upgrading remove root, I have SuperSU, so does it get removed when I update, or should I reflash SuperSU while upgrading, or what is the correct way to upgrade and keep root with this ROM?

Yes, it does. Just download the latest SU zip file and reflash from TWRP. I do it after first boot, works fine.

Hello. This is my first update since 7.1.20.

As I reviewwed the changes up to 7.3.3, I saw a Life Post function from 7.2.9. But it's missing from the alarm clock from my Mi5S.

This feature is not in the xiaomi.eu roms, or I made some mistake durring update?

I do not find screen recorder also on my Redmi Note 2 and the security patch level is blank, doesn't have the date.

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através do Tapatalk

3b519543fc9f37940e34499830bdf9af.jpg

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através do Tapatalk

Successfully updated my "Kenzo"!

A bug that was reported in earlier threads, is still present with the "Data usage" from settings.
It just goes to a blank screen. Can still see usage from notification bar.

Testing screen recorder and here is the bug: -

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: x0101222 and Miuer
Status
Not open for further replies.