Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 289 83.0%
  • NO

Votes: 59 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I'm new to the xiaomi world, and I got my phone a month ago, last week I flashed your ROM, 7.2.24, and I wanted to update to the new version. I do it with the Updater app, but after checking it takes me to TWRP, from there how do I update the ROM without deleting any data?
Install zip. After that wipe cache. Reboot

Tools - Screen Recorder - Click on The camera Icon (Bottom right) - Press Start and then stop when finished!

Putting the app in action here with a TEST video, should we have a thread to share videos?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is this the sound picked up from your mic ?

Hi everyone! I'm new to the xiaomi world, and I got my phone a month ago, last week I flashed your ROM, 7.2.24, and I wanted to update to the new version. I do it with the Updater app, but after checking it takes me to TWRP, from there how do I update the ROM without deleting any data?
Push install in twrp, select the zip file of rom in sdcard, after installing, choose wipe cache/Dalvik.

Sent from my Redmi Pro

It was set to take sound from the speaker!

If it was from the mic, it would have had background sound from my TV!

You can change the option in app settings.

Interresting, I do not have this ability on my Note 4. I rooted my phone today and still don't.

Attachments

• IMG_20170303_223808.jpg
    IMG_20170303_223808.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 326
Reactions: Arquo
Download and installed 7.3.2, when I am sending a message with emoji, the other person don't receive the emoji's, it is an empty message !!
I installed this ROM twice but still this problem
A solution please ??

I do not have this ability on my Note 4.

It must be device specific, I see three options from that menu.
Mute , Mic and Speaker!

when I am sending a message with emoji, the other person don't receive the emoji's,

Have they got emoji's on there phone? Different phones have different sets. What you see on one phone (sender), compared to other (receiver), can be different or none.

Mute , Mic and Speaker!
Yes but with the previous ROM version 7.2.24 all was working fine when I was sending message with emoji to the same person...Very strange !!

Have they got emoji's on there phone? Different phones have different sets. What you see on one phone (sender), compared to other (receiver), can be different or none.

Yes but with the previous ROM version 7.2.24 all was working fine when I was sending message with emoji to the same person...Very strange !!

Widgets are gone and aren't available, not even some of integrated widgets like calendar.

Mi5 64Gb

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Mi5 32GB - after update all widgets are gone, also not possible to put it back, not in list...

UPDATE:

widget app reinstalled, now able to put in on desktop
Having same issue on mi5, what do you mean with "reinstall widget app"? Could you please test the calendar one for example?
Thanks

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Mute , Mic and Speaker!

That's weird, usually as far as I know the only thing you'd need is root. SCR Pro is discontinued and crashes when I select internal audio. I really hope an update will allow the Note 4 to record internal sound.

Reactions: Arquo
Redmi note 3 Pro

I can not use gmail, it is closing the application at all times

java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: reading com.android.providers.downloads.provider.DownloadProvider uri content://downloads/all_downloads/11 from pid=13699, uid=10092 requires android.permission.ACCESS_ALL_DOWNLOADS, or grantUriPermission()
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java)
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(DatabaseUtils.java)
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionWithFileNotFoundExceptionFromParcel(DatabaseUtils.java)
at android.content.ContentProviderProxy.openTypedAssetFile(ContentProviderNative.java)
at android.content.ContentResolver.openTypedAssetFileDescriptor(ContentResolver.java)
at android.content.ContentResolver.openAssetFileDescriptor(ContentResolver.java)
at android.content.ContentResolver.openFileDescriptor(ContentResolver.java)
at android.content.ContentResolver.openFileDescriptor(ContentResolver.java)
At android.app.DownloadManager.openDownloadedFile (DownloadManager.java)
Em elb.a (SourceFile: 1579)
Em elb.a (SourceFile: 11278)
Em eai.run (SourceFile: 20990)
At android.os.Handler.handleCallback (Handler.java)
Em android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage (Handler.java)
At android.os.Looper.loop (Looper.java)
Em android.os.HandlerThread.run (HandlerThread.java)

Status
Not open for further replies.